My Account Was Approved For The New Google Analytcis Page :d

Status
Not open for further replies.

pi0tr3k

Google Analytics
Dear Google Analytics user,

We’re excited to share the news that the new version of Google Analytics will soon be activated in your account, as we move towards withdrawing the old version by early 2012. The new version has a redesigned interface that makes it even easier to explore your data, you’ll also notice some significant new features. Here are a few of our favourites.

Google Analytics Real-Time
Real-Time reporting shows you what’s happening on your site - right now! The reports are updated continuously and each pageview is reported seconds after it occurs on your site. You’ll find Real-Time reports in the ‘Home’ tab.

Multi-Channel Funnels
See which channels your customers interacted with during the 30 days prior to converting or purchasing. Conversion path data includes interactions with many media channels, including clicks from paid and organic searches, affiliates, social networks and display ads.
Video demo & Usage guide

Mobile Reporting

More and more, visitors are using mobile devices to browse the web. Mobile reports in the new version of Google Analytics help you understand how mobile visitors are interacting with your site. You can even see which mobile devices your visitors use and optimise for those devices.

Flow Visualisation
Flow Visualisation is a beautifully designed and highly sophisticated tool for graphically showing how visitors navigate through your site. We've completely re-imagined and redesigned the navigation tools available in the old version of Google Analytics.

WOW. It's really sexy <3

Here are sem screenshots:

Creating your own Dashboard:
captummmr.png

Drag/drop elements ..

Adding the widgets you want to have on your dashboard..

And the most sexy feature: REAL-TIME STATISTICS

I can keep posting screenshots but that's not the point .. Just wait for it :D

It's really really awesome to use now.

Good job google!

12 comments
Got the email as well and real time reporting is simply EPIC. I was thinking about paying for real time stats @ woopra but GA is offering this for free, which is pure win. Google FTW :D :D

I thought everyone had the beta version, i have had it ages
Exactly Gavo. Really surprised at this as it was ages ago that the first bunch of people got it. It's really useful and I couldn't live without it now. Why were they so slow to roll it out to others? It has always worked perfectly.

It's just old news and don't see what the big deal is.

And what the hell is with the huge amount of trolls and dumb ass pictures increasing on WJ lately? Are the kids off school or something?

And what the hell is with the huge amount of trolls and dumb ass pictures increasing on WJ lately? Are the kids off school or something?
And what the hell is with the huge amount of links to wrzc.org in 99% of your all replies?
I dunno if you noticed, but the link is nofollow, so no use for you mr seo guy.
Or are you trying to focus on India traffic? xD

Last edited:
And what the hell is with the huge amount of links to wrzc.org in 99% of your all replies?
I dunno if you noticed, but the link is nofollow, so no use for you mr seo guy.
Or are you trying to focus on India traffic? xD
Oh distraction tactic. Can't defend your image post reply which is of no use to anyone so you go offtopic and attack me instead?

99%? I'm guessing your not great at maths either. Try recounting and get back to me with a new figure. I'm genuinely helping if you even bothered to read the threads which is all I ever try and do, help people. If I do post a link it's relevant like the one I posted earlier in this thread. It's relevant. Your more than welcome to post a link to a topic (not here as you've taken it enough off topic) where I mentioned it and it doesn't relate to the original post unlike in your case where you post a useless picture which is of no help to anybody.

edit:
SEO tip from a pro..... check the WJ archived version which is indexed on Google. Oh you didn't think of that did you? :P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back