Shared Mxzon.com - CPanel, 1GB space, 5GB bandwidth from $0.99/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We never rooted meteorichost...
and I hired Forgiven and he compromised our root password and we are working on recovering files...

Grow up Forgiven... sham on you

@_Hosting_ : I sent you a ticket , for terminate my reseller plan with you. Your server is off 24/7.. Bye bye Mxzon !!

@_Hosting_

O really I comproised your root password? Post some solid proof or gtfo with you false accusations. I fucking quit cause shit came up with my real life and your host completely sucks. you can ask domenic yourself. I told him days before you got rooted.

Also I never accused you of rooting meteorichost, I said Hostsec did.. Learn to understand english please.

Lastly grow up forgiven sham on me? Lul Im probably older then you, and sham on me for what.

If you really think this was me post some solid proof.

Last edited:
Lol I've known forgiven for a long ass time now. From his other usernames to this one. He can't hack for shit.

So proof or gtfo. :|

Clearly you sound really intelligent, joining with 1 post, you're probably _Hosting_ on a different account, pathetic.

If you have no proof then shut up and stop accusing the first person you see to hack your clearly unstable server/s. There's no point in anyone being accused of reply because it'll just cause pointless arguments. It's like trying to prove a religion. No facts, no case.

I find it funny out of all people he accuses me :| A quote from sp32 *i think :P*

"Crappy hosts will always find someone to blame when they go down"

- He said this sometime in the cb, I think :P

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i23/92cbe5.jpg[/SLIDE]

I really don't know why mod are still allowing him to provide Mxzon Services.If you take a look at his old threads which get closed many times for not providing support to the customers.They are/were always unreliable host.

Me myself was a member of Mxzon once and at first 10 days of hosting i was really happy but after that i was facing so many downtimes.Every Other day my website went down for like 4-6 hours or more.Sometimes his own site was unaccessible for many many hours so it was really impossible to create a ticket over there and i know i wasn't the only one facing the problem. there were many others. Just explore his closed threads which was created in a past to see what others said about the host.

You are saying by creating another account with a very first post that Forgiven is a noob. Just make another account, create another thread and make a poll there and ask how many people were happy with buzzhost when it was operated by Forgiven and Domenic and see the result yourself.

and yes they both are older than you and a very well experienced in hosting field.

Just have a look at Mxzon Background:-

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i23/53c448.png[/SLIDE]

What he usually do, when his thread got messed up and think can't be handle no more.He simply send a request to mod to close the thread.

Last Closed thread and people out there who are using do see the last two three pages of these threads.You will know why it get closed.

Thread One

Thread Two

Thread Three

BEWARE:- For people who are going to use this host and for existing customers.This is not a reliable host. You will be happy for one week and after that there will be whole Mxzon story repeat. So it is better to stay away..

These are my personal views for this shitty host. :)

Site Recovery

@_Hosting_

will you be able to recover our sites? i really don want to loose all the work i did.

let us know if its recoverable or not.

:facepalm::facepalm: Damn..
i lost my VPS too Today ...

Bad Support , when u ask him question he not answer
and when u msg him with another MSN / Yahoo he answer ...

SHIT HOSTING !! DONT DEAAAAAAAAAAL !

yes,i m his unsatisfied customer too.really very bad host.
@all his user: please made backup now.otherwise it will be gone soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back