must have Wordpress plugins lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

sohom

I am re-sharing this must have WordPress Plugins lists

1. Watermark My Image
- This Plugin makes watermark in your images just like 9gag's Watermark, editable message on the bottom-most part of each media image uploaded in your WordPress post.

2. WordPress SEO by Yoast
- This Plugin lets you makes you place some Meta Tags on each of your pages/post/categories or whatever you have, will improve SEO basically.

3. Social Traffic Pop
- This makes your business/site viral in some Social Networks, before a website visitor on your site sees the article that you have published, they are in need of making a task those are either a Google +1, Facebook Like or a Twitter Tweet. Please be reminded that each Facebook Like of a certain link will be shared to that user's friends in their Walls, some of that user's friend might click the Link that his/her friend liked. Same goes for Google +1 and Tweet.

4. Hide my WP
- This makes your website more secured, it will make you confident of your site. This plugin hides every single folder that a person might know in order to know that you are using WordPress, it hides /wp-admin/, /wp-content/ and other links, it will be changed into something that only you can know, and more features for this!

5. SEO Friendly Images
- This Plugin improves your SEO though images, it automatically adds ALTs in your images, this will be very useful to some lazy folks like me. This plugins gathers your post's Title, example, Plants vs Zombies APK File, then the ALTs in the images present on that post will be Plants vs Zombies APK File or whatever is related into that.

7. xCommenter
- This plugin is very essential to websites that are new. This plugin automatically adds comments on your website, it publishes comments that people that is working with xCommenter made, it gives 100 comments or whatever, please be noted that their Comments are related on your Site's Theme [e.g Technology]

8. No Comment Links
- It parses clickable Links into Plain text, this is done against the BackLinkers Comments on your Blog.

9. XML SiteMap
- It helps Search Engines crawl into your website to easily index your site's links. This plugin automatically generates a URL into your sitemap.

"A simple thank will make my day and will encourage me to do more tuts."

10. Jet Pack
- For mobile/tab responsive view
can help to get organic search engine traffic

11. BackWPup
- For easy back up your database & datas

9 comments
I would add to that list - "WP Fastest Cache" (free is good, but premium gives you cache for mobile and better optimization), simple but powerful cache plugin and Wordfence (premium). Ahh it's also good to have "Relevanssi" installed for better search results :)

I recently found something better then Relevanssi,- SearchIQ,- it is real-time indexing, super fast, very precise search engine technology that doesn't create additional load to your DB like first plugin and the best part is that you can use it for free (y) Psst, it also has analytics ;)

I recommend ImSanity. It dynamically reprocess images during upload to reduce the file size. This is very valuable to reduce large files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back