Multiupfile.com - Earn up to $60/10K PPD & PPS 70% initial sale / 40% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
getting this error some time

CDbException

CDbConnection failed to open the DB connection.

EDIT ::
omg, site is offline ?, most of my site links are pass through Multiupfile, so users won't able to access link of filehosts :(

Last edited:
@Di3go
yes lot of ads, but it is the only mirror host that pay and with good (exact word is "instant") support,

eg:
i use zippyshare, mediafire, and lot of free user host in multiupfile, so if the user want free user host means, they have only choice is multiupfile, better than using their credit card for buying premium from low speed premium hosts

Zippyshare free user speed is 26 mbps
firedrive free user speed is 125 mbps
vidzbeez free user speed is 10 mbps
billionuploads free user speed is 3 mbps

so for this much high speed download and without paying, they have to accept these ads i think.

i am damn sure Multiupfile must have high end server (which is not cheap) + they pay us (within 4 day for me from clicking payout)

still now mu daily mpoint is not less than 1000 per day, eventhough they count 1 per ip.

Last edited:
@Multiupfile
still mpoint calculation like few points according to country tier ?

now 10k mpoint = $10, also can you explain about PPS and rebill ? if i referrered new user to multiupfile means, i get 40 % from you or from filehosts affilate pecentage ?

Offtopic:
because you know, i am one of the user from first day and curious to know about this new ppd things, but tier 4 country price is too low buddy, if possible increase a little, not forcing you, because you have big server bills too.

Last edited:
@Multiupfile
still mpoint calculation like few points according to country tier ?

now 10k mpoint = $10, also can you explain about PPS and rebill ? if i referrered new user to multiupfile means, i get 40 % from you or from filehosts affilate pecentage ?

Offtopic:
because you know, i am one of the user from first day and curious to know about this new ppd things, but tier 4 country price is too low buddy, if possible increase a little, not forcing you, because you have big server bills too.

1K MPoints = $1, minimum pay $10
PPS 40% for every new premium account and 20% rebill from us

so buddy,
3 mpoint for 1 USA download and 0.5 mpoint for tier 4 country download ?
for pps user need to use our affilite link or any link to register.

Consider Australia, canada, Germany to move from tier 2 to tier 1.

Last edited:
OMG, after the affiliate price increase, more and more ads and sometime users are not able to reach the download page ?

can you get me back that weekly payment, and please reduce ads mate.

Last edited:
thanks for combining all my 3 payouts
w9fli.png

again thanks mate for prompt payment :)
guys if you think reaching 10k mpoint is difficult, then how i crossed 30k ..?

try it once if you use zippyshare, mediafire and other free users hosts, that dont even pay a penny for you but multiupfile pay, also in time.

Most of the filehosts are available in multiupfile

Last edited:
can you fix depositfiles, even i added passkey, still not uploading to my account (but it upload as free non-registered user i think)

@Multiupfile
got it now :)

depositfiles working fine and files are available under filebox tab.
20140428124044896.png

also now they removed captcha thing for login.

Offtopic:
buddy please remove the dead filehost "Uploadstation" from the front page, because already we have lot of filehosts, atleast removing one will give space for other.

Last edited:
There are no host manager for turbobit and filedais, pls add, also. Can you add uploadable.ch

Also, in the statistic there are total view and total download. What is the difference between them. Does deleted folder means the links is still alive but not in my storage and its view doesn't count ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back