Multiupfile.com - Earn up to $60/10K PPD & PPS 70% initial sale / 40% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
received my payment in skrill :)

Offtopic:
guys if you're a free user host link sharer means, use multiupfile, they pay :)
i use zippyshare, billionuploads, and few other free user host through multiupfile, so links are alive for long time due to escape from dmca bots and also getting pocket money too.

Putlocker is now firedrive, please add it.

thanks for adding firedrive :)

buddy, remove some unwanted filehosts like uploadinc akafile and some other, so itreduce confusion during selecting filehosts.

Last edited:
@danielc29
send a message through their contact form, they will upgrade to your first month, and next time according to your performance they extend premium account :)

everything depends on traffic.

Still now payout is smooth, mostly i get within 3-4 working days, already got 2 payout :)
applied for third, they pay.

Offtopic:
1) i am sure, this is the only mirror host having lot of sites (most site) and only affilaite mirror host with all free user friendly filehosts.
2) with premium you get 200 GB storage too, so if files deleted in filehost means, just click reupload button, it will replace old link with new reuploaded links,,just one click

received my third payout in skrill.
Thanks multiupfile :)

qSHn4Cp.png

Last edited:
I am testing this service, and the mirror I miss is sockshare.com

I hope they include sockshare as a mirror soon

thank you and good luck

A little review of this service:

after testing this service for few days, I found things good and other not as good

positive:
- the response of mirrors when you upload, is fast, and plenty of options :))
- the great amount of mirrors that you can choice
- the reupload option (if you are premium)
- short url addon
- host manager
- the design, also is user friendly
- fast response support when you request to include a new mirror

negative
- some info in the stats, I think something is wrong with M points stats
at the moment I have 1193 views and only 55 M Points [:|] so is hard to reach the desired 5000 M points to gain the premium month account
(5000 points is too high level I think, 1000 points is more fair, but also difficult to reach in special with that ratio of views vs M points :(

In other side, you can track the links stats but you cannot track the views per each link track uploaded, that is an important stat I think

short url does not work properly, for example when you upload your files and include mega mirror, short url does not work, also looks like
free members reach a limit, after certain amount of links uploaded, short url does not work anymore.

Personally I think the idea of the site is great, but with these restrictions, is difficult to consider as an option because is more competitive to
buy a rapidleech service, or rdp service if you are a semi or pro uploader. Also 10$ per 10.000 MPoints is few, in special due the fact of ratio views vs m points ...... is so difficult to reach an important amount of m points with those ratios.

Thank you Multiupfile for let me the chance and testing your service as premium for 3 days, I wish you the best with your project
and I hope you can improve the negative issues in way to gain more affiliates and happy customers

best regards

:))

Last edited:
@cloudnine
buddy, as per my experience i use for free user hosts mostly.

eg:
1)
uploading to mediafire take long time for in my rapidleech and i have to wait for long time to get link, with multiupfile it finish upload in few second and i get link, it take care of upload to mediafire, so it saved lot of time for me, so i can work other

2)
i am premium user and reupload is hassle free, once user reported the file is dead, i search in multiupfile filemanager, click reupload, select host finish.
same multiupfile link but fresh filehosts links.

3)
before i share
mediafire, billionuploads, zippyshare, putlocker, sockshare, rapidgator and it is a big process to get copy all 5 links pasting and creating post.
now only one link, multiupfile they take care :)

4)
medaifire, zippyshare don't have affilaite but i get nice amount from multiupfiles.

this $10 for 10k unique views is more than enough for me, because all mirror sites don't pay you and don't they free user friendly host, but multiupfile admin admin add new host in same week of request.

====
for mediafire it saved lot of time
for reupload it is just one click.
for lot of filehosts, it reduced my work load
for money, i get from multiupfile even for mediafire, ziipy and non-affilaite filehost.
For support, admin is friendy and always fullfil my request and he add filehost in less than week.

may be it's big post, but i love muliupfile, and i use it as primary link with big button for it :)

queue is taking long time to complete, some time getting 504 nginx error.

Last edited:
just clicked payout, hope they pay in 3 days.

@multiupfile
please remove the closed filehosts from table so we can navigate easily,
eg : uploadstation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back