MultiPoster, ExtremeCoderz, What Happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayfella

Veteran
Hello!

I'm writing this thread as an explanation to why your purchased program does not work anymore, and to reveal some good news! Quite some time ago the sales of the program dropped continually, and as a result it became a problem keeping the server alive. I continued to do so even when it was not financially viable for a period of over 9 months - funded by my own pocket - but there came a time when it was just not monetarily viable to keep doing so - and the server went offline - meaning you could no longer use the application you purchased. In business talk this is called "End-Of-Life". Unfortunately it happens, and it would have taken a long time to convert the program to a "freeware app", especially since I was busy working on projects that did make money.

Today I write this thread not only to explain myself, but to let you guys know that I am in the process of writing a completely free version of the multi-poster. In addition, the application will work on all desktop platforms (windows, nix, mac), will not require authentication and will have all the features (as time goes by) that you were accustomed to. There is another major feature that I do not want to disclose at this point in time, but I can tell you that it is definitely something that changes the game.

I want to also state that the reason I decided to do this was as a result of the support of the paying customers. Without you guys I would not have done this. For those that did not pay for it and are going to use this application for free, you have the paying customers to thank, not me.

I'll create a new thread presenting the new product once it's ready!

34 comments
You don't need any key. This is a completely free version. Please read the first post in this thread and it will explain exactly what I mean.

Updated the application:

• 0.4a
  • Simplification and improved readability of recurring code for all website types.
  • Improved error checking for all website types.
  • Included startup scripts "start.bat" for windows and "start.sh" for *nix/mac.
  • Fix for distribution que not starting all jobs in que.
  • Fixed xenforo reply URL wrongly identified.
  • Fixed SMF sitetype reply-to-topic not working.

ExtremeCoderz ? View topic - MP Hybrid - Alpha Release

Is this still updated? How to run in Windows?

Got it working, but no support for WP?

Last edited:
Your forum seems to be down, although you do have the link up now.

Now to find out what the username and password are by default LOL
sATgg7t.png

Great to see this back in action, it's something that I've truly missed.

the url to access it isn't specified anywhere. finally figured it out it's 127.0.0.1:5000/index.php

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back