Multiple Link Protection PHP Script with Earning Module

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanishan

1-500x500.png

Protect My Links
is a Link protection service that assists you in protecting hundreds of links a in ONE SINGLE link. You can even password protect the link. Thus enabling you to share only one link to anybody that you choose. Safely. Securely and without the worry of deletion.

Protect-My-Links V3 is a software that allows you to build your own website and have your own link protection community and also earn while doing what you love! Sharing!

Benefits of this Script

1. Protect hundreds of link in one link.
  2. Easily Change the title and Description of your protected links Anytime!
  3. Password Protected Link..
  4. Share your Links only with friends and family. Have a file sharing community? The feature of making your links Private is also available.
  5. Worried about Affiliate links that have expired or deleted? No worries! Protect my links allows your users to edit their links and add new links in place of the older ones! They don't even need to share it again!
  6. Protect My Links of: mediafire.com, hotfile.com, filefactory.com, depositfile.com, uploadstation.com, uploaded.to, zupload.com, fileden.com and many more!

New Features:

1. SEO Friendly URL
  2. New Security Feature
  3. Private URL
  4. Display New URL on Front Page
  5. Improved Captcha Code
  6. API SYSTEM
  7. Enable / Disable Earning
  8. Enable / Disable Referral Earning
  9. Forced Captcha Enable/Disable.
  10. Now Display Link title on Link Security Page
  11. New Login SYSTEM introduced in Version 3
  12. Adult Word Filter from Description, Title and From SEO link. (If required)
  13. Auto Fetch Link FavIcons (using GOOGLE FAVICON API)
  14. Enable/Disable Guest Access for Link Protection

Front End Features:

1. Protects Links
  2. Secure Multiple Links at one go.
  3. Ban Users
  4. Register Users
  5. Edit User information
  6. Manage Links
  7. Edit / Delete Links
  8. Earn From Advertisements and Premium Listings
  9. Google Adsense Ready Template
  10. Password Recovery Option
  11. Contact Us form
  12. Generate Logs for Every Link
  13. Access logs to all links generated
  14. Store User IP Address with Browser Information in Logs

Backend Features:

1. User Management
  2. Links Management
  3. User Profile Editing
  4. Links Log View
  5. Most Secure.
  6. Manage User Earning
  7. Manage Cashout Request

10 comments
Earning module is only for your visitor .. your visitor can earn money by protecting link and share with others.

You only earn money by using advertisement/file hosting affiliation or other method which you like..

hmm
is there a way to open capcha for all links so that fake user hits cant be counted only legit capcha can be counted for the affiliate

is there a way to open capcha for all links so that fake user hits cant be counted only legit capcha can be counted for the affiliate

Yes we also enable re-captcha feature to block fake hits. Will now count until solve the captcha..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back