Status
Not open for further replies.
Please can someone suggest me site like mukki ? i like mukki because they host wupload but they close. please suggest me with host wupload thx

Whole point of my speech is that hypocrisy is blossoming here. Calling mukki cashwhores, and raising other websites, like they are any different.
It's like: oh Mr Happy said they are cashwhores, so it must be true. Oneddl isn't, he said that too. So it must be true.

@ okone, no dig at you, I know website can't be run on it's own. But I guess Mr Happy have problems with understanding that.

EDIT: see, if he said I am noob, that must be it, I am noob. :facepalm:

EDIT2: For your information, Mr Happy, mukki didn't had at ANY point of time, ANY ads, as second income, to sustain servers and website.
While other websites you mentioned, DID. Oneddl have ads, warez-bb have ads, rlslog have ads. MUKKI NEVER HAD.

cvrle7:
See, the problem is that you ARE a noob. To call them cash whores is the funniest remark you could possibly make. Servers cost money; that's a given. There are other reasons why they closed the site and the guys who ran mukki touched on it slightly. That aside, there has been a lot of heat and pressure lately and nobody wants to really take certain risks these days. It's not worth it, especialy with how things are right now. Mukki linked official scene releases and acted as a liason between the scene, insulated between the scene itself and the filehosting sites.

So in all honesty you don't have the slightest idea what you're talking about kid. See, you're actually part of the problem. You and anyone that has the nerve to make any complaints. You complain and call people names.. yet what have you done? what have you contributed to the REAL SCENE? You're a typical leech who hasn't provided any uploads, nor have you been a courier to even get the releases out from the groups ftp sites to other sites. Instead you should be grateful that someone even took the time to make a site like that in the first place.

Or, you could take the next step and continue their work to keep this thing alive and continue to fight for those who can't; those who can't afford the music, and programs, etc. Help to build and share. And get your facts straight before you call others 'cashwhores'

damn I guess we have different customs where I come from getting money is a good thing f all the other bs..

but at the same time we call people who always talkin about some1 else

haters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back