Status
Not open for further replies.
no surprise :D

it was goin to happen any how !

Who cares :)

if filehosts are back by march , they will again start the website
BITCHES

Mr happy I respectfully disagree, Rlslog staff are the biggest money whores out there, they have not used a single file host for the past 4 years that did not pay them, they also endorse crappy file host when they sponsor them, they have never used and are not using free hosts.

Oneddl is basically the same but a bit better.

The only true warez site and community is warezbb who haven't used endorsements etc for almost 5 years now and only run ads that fulfill their server costs.

It shows one thing and one thing only. They were in it for the money as the reason they are closing is they can no longer make money from file hosts. This shows it's not a true warez site. Will rlslog, oneddl, warez-bb etc be closing because of the file hosts issue? Of course not. And why? Because they are real warez sites.

Long live real warez

You couldn't be more wrong. As mentioned by everyone else in this thread, they never relied on ads for their income and they always provided links to the good filehosts (RS, MU, etc).

Anyways, sad to see it go, even though I rarely used it. I liked the concept of it's homepage.

Mr happy I respectfully disagree, Rlslog staff are the biggest money whores out there, they have not used a single file host for the past 4 years that did not pay them, they also endorse crappy file host when they sponsor them, they have never used and are not using free hosts.

Oneddl is basically the same but a bit better.

The only true warez site and community is warezbb who haven't used endorsements etc for almost 5 years now and only run ads that fulfill their server costs.

Your true about rlslog

Dear Visitors,

We are little bit sad to announce that, we finally decided to close down the website, we don't believe that the actual reasons behind
this closure would satisfy everyone, but if someone really wants to know here it is,

First : Time, As Developers/Programmers we are unable to give it enough time, we think we can do something better than this in our real life.
Second: Turbulence and Threats, why one should get dirty with big boys. you know what i mean.
Third : It was started like fun, to learn new things, but from sometime it doesn't make us happy. When we read letters where they describe us as thieves.
Fourth: Money, We don't want to pay for servers from our pockets, no no we don't need any advertisements/donations or anything.
Fifth : Believe me there's life out of web so we just want to close it, because we decided to close it before starting it.

So please accept our last greetings with happiness, we wants to write more, talk more but let's just say A final GoodBye and forget it like a dream.

Regards
Team/Staff/Caretaker

This message will stay here for somedays.

Dear Visitors,

We are little bit sad to announce that, we finally decided to close down the website, we don't believe that the actual reasons behind
this closure would satisfy everyone, but if someone really wants to know here it is,

First : Time, As Developers/Programmers we are unable to give it enough time, we think we can do something better than this in our real life.
Second: Turbulence and Threats, why one should get dirty with big boys. you know what i mean.
Third : It was started like fun, to learn new things, but from sometime it doesn't make us happy. When we read letters where they describe us as thieves.
Fourth: Money, We don't want to pay for servers from our pockets, no no we don't need any advertisements/donations or anything.
Fifth : Believe me there's life out of web so we just want to close it, because we decided to close it before starting it.

So please accept our last greetings with happiness, we wanted to write more, talk more but let's just say A final GoodBye and forget it like a dream.

Regards
Team/Staff/Caretaker

This message will stay here for somedays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back