I get it coded.

They now say I scammed.

Get banned from WHT, Demoted from WJ.

Proof i never scam:

http://puu.sh/3jAr1.png (Lia Chambers)
http://puu.sh/3jAAF.png
http://puu.sh/3jANi.png

What ever...

Peace out, call me a scammer all you like, I know im not.

Any outstanding work I have for people to complete if you dont already have my skype add viso.adible and i will have it done.

Thanks for my time on WJ.

Peace <3

41 comments
What you did was not morally right man i am disappointed. You released that hosting template for free (which i thought was just out of good faith) then i coded it for free for wj.

If you wanted to sell the PSD afterwards then that's on you but you had no right to try to sell work i did for free behind my back. You never told my your intentions were to sell it. No one called you a scammer that is why you are not banned but what you tried to do was not cool.

There's no need to give up if you are innocent
Actually, that's the worst thing you can do. Life doesn't recognize people who back up, but who stand for themselves.

What you did was not morally right man i am disappointed. You released that hosting template for free (which i thought was just out of good faith) then i coded it for free for wj.

If you wanted to sell the PSD afterwards then that's on you but you had no right to try to sell work i did for free behind my back. You never told my your intentions were to sell it. No one called you a scammer that is why you are not banned but what you tried to do was not cool.

I actually went to send you a PM via my phone but it never sent fuck.

I said "im going to sell it on WHT what ever i make ill split 50/50 but if you dont want to ill sell psd only".

Sorry you never got this but look at the amount of work iv done for people, id never do that!

It'll be sad to see you go, it's a shame some moderators can not keep their mouths shut and discuss things in the staff section but instead they bring the whole drama to the Chatbox and make decisions based on public opinion instead of speaking to both parties, i wish you luck wherever you go mate and i hope that you are a good example of how things should improve here on WJ.

I never declined. I just said do what you want, keep me on wj or ban me im not bothered.

I know what happened, and so does SeanB, he is pathetic.

BYE

I dont get it, if you are innocent, as you claim, why wouldn't you fight for it? You have nothing to lose, and everything to win. And you are choosing completely opposite.

Im not fighting for satisfaction.

I know the truth and so does SeanB.

Everyone else can think what they want.

Iv provided proof.

End of.

Bye WJ.

Ye, um, less 'bye WJ', and more PMing of M, and fighting for yourself would be more desired. See, the problem is, you lose if you give up. You don't win. Life is not about losing. Evolution eats losers for breakfast. So, get your shit together, or be eaten, and forgotten.

Ye, um, less 'bye WJ', and more PMing of M, and fighting for yourself would be more desired. See, the problem is, you lose if you give up. You don't win. Life is not about losing. Evolution eats losers for breakfast. So, get your shit together, or be eaten, and forgotten.

Id rather be forgotten than carry on trying on this corrupt community.

I have said to myself and friends that WJ is corrupt for so long, this is just a true reflection of it.

lol, corrupted... way to go, it's everyone's fault, rather than defending yourself, you'll say everyone is corrupted. Oh well... I tried

Define corrupt again no one (Who is actually a member on this site) called you a scammer. I am going to take what you said as the truth and let it slide from here on.

People make mistakes shit happens but people learn from them that's the key point. I don't think leaving is going to help anything you had something going on here. You are a good designer and i think it would be a shame if you just left without at least defending yourself or your reputation.

Define corrupt again no one (Who is actually a member on this site) called you a scammer. I am going to take what you said as the truth and let it slide from here on.

People make mistakes shit happens but people learn from them that's the key point. I don't think leaving is going to help anything you had something going on here. You are a good designer and i think it would be a shame if you just left without at least defending yourself or your reputation.

He was called a scammer by Froomple multiple times, unfortunately the chatbox logs were conveniently pruned moment later so i can not back up my statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back