Selling Mp3dl.biz for sale - 75$ revenue in this month!

Status
Not open for further replies.

prisoneric

I decided to sell my last warez blog. I don´t have time to run it anymore
because I have too many legal sites what I have keep up so I sell this to someone who can keep it up.
It is almost autoblog, at this time it scrape new content from rlslog. You can ad more sites if you want.
It is possible to make it fully automatic if needed with cronjob.

Domain is very nice and easy to remember, mp3dl.biz.
Bought from dynadot and I will push it to buyer account for free.
Link: http://mp3dl.biz/wjunction.txt
Proof:

It get very nice amount of traffic
Analytics:

Good amount traffic is coming from search engines too and it will be better day by day.
Traffic sources:

Site is monetized only with cpmfun and it work great. Yesterday I added one popup code just for testing so there is no revenue from that.
Revenue proof:

Backlinks:

Revenue proof now (I tried to sell it in another forums but no real buyer there) :

As you can see, there is lot of potential left if you just know how to monetize it.
Or you can stick with cpmfun and get some nice little cash every month. It make almost 100$/month now.

I don´t have any exact price in mind so offer something.
Those 10$ offers are just waste of time so don´t even try.

Buyer will get whole site backup with database after payment
and domain will be pushed to buyer dynadot account. I can
help new owner with site moving. I can host site in my vps 2 weeks for free!

This auction will be open 48h.

Payment options:
1. Paypal

Sry my bad english and feel free to ask any questions! I hope that there is all information needed :)

Update!
80$ offered!

Last edited:
16 comments
Post valid proofs of traffic where it's visible that traffic shots are for this website.
One of the ways, and most proper way to do it, is to export stats from GA, in PDF format, and upload it.

I hope this is right:
Analytics:

Cloudflare:

Countries:

Here is livefeed from cpmfun too, you can see those flags etc:

I have took around 50 screenshot from this same site in 2 days... I don´t know if it so hard to believe that site can make 100$ in month :D

Last edited:
No need to hide counties, from which you are geting traffic. This will determine how much your site is worth, in eyes of potential buyers.

I can give moneyback guarantee for that visitors amount stay about same after I sold site.
If you make major change then I can not tell what happens but if you keep it running like I do, then it will be good.

just put extremetrackin for 2 or 3 day then can see the real traffics
CAN YOU DO IT ?

with google index 461 and still one month i still can't belived 100% you got 10k visitor

try put extremetracking

What is so hard to understand that I want sell site in 48hours... That don´t mean that I will wait week that I could show something more... Couple of people wanted screenshots taken and told me that they will buy it if I show those... After that, just silence...
So, that is reason for 48hours, highest bidder buy it after that or I keep site running myself.
I am happy if I can keep that site (better earning when I don´t use my time for nothing)

You have around 35% from china, and mostly direct traffic from china is paid traffic.

Another problem is, if someone directly visit your site, then you must spread the word about it. And i tried to search on google, but no success where did you advertise your site. And you have only 450 google indexed pages, so that is the problem too. I know there are some traffic provider, where you can put "keywords" so it looks like you have visits from search engines.

So if you don't want to show from where the visitors come, no one want to buy it.

Put the extremetracking, for the 24-36 hours, and the potential buyers will know more about your site and your traffic.

Also, if your traffic is valid, you will get more money.

Regards.

i feel bad egg there... 10k visits pd n 450 page indexed at google i just cant put this in my mouth. as everyone suggests put extremetracking... i will try to buy too if you put extremetracking for atleast 2days.

Mods, close this thread please... Bidding was open more than 48h so no more chatting and speculation here.
neo404 can buy this if he want, I give him option to not buy too because you guys trashed this sale totally. Anyway, this sale is closed and I really don´t care if someone buy this or not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back