Selling MP3 Search Engine (Brandable)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACE

Stats updated through April 2, 2010

I am selling a easily brandable site...... It comes with everything you need to make this site more successful than it already is becoming. Please note I don't really advertise my site besides posting on a few forums and posting on my MSN. And also using Facebook. This is a script I had bought for 55$. It has been customized by me to make it more accessible and more user friendly. I have gotten so many complements for the site on how clean and simple it is to use.. And the best part is its on auto-pilot, except for checking for any dead mp3's that have been reported.

I decided to add google adsense to see how much extra I could earn from the site. This was yesterday's clicks.
25u62rn.png

i know its not much. But that was from 1 click. I decided to add another one today and we will see how it goes. The ads that i have added are not in your face ads. They are on the side of the site because I feel if you want to click on it you will, I don't want to force the users. Plus it keeps the UI clean. But its up to you.

Lets move on to the traffic. The traffic I say it really good. It gets a lot of traffic for me not advertising it as much as I should. But I still get traffic which is nice. I recently moved on to faster hosting as shown in a post on the site. This is the traffic from March 5th to April 2nd.
iw439z.png

2qtyc08.png

As you see its doing pretty well. I believe it can do much better than this.

For search engines, traffic from google is pretty constant each day. From March 5th to April 2nd.
1ykcr8.png

In the last months I have sold some ad spots on the nav bar of the site and on the side where the current adsense at is located. I have made about 25$ steady for about 2 months in a row. because the ads is really available to the visitors it can easily be sold for more as the site gains more traffic.

Just a few things, the site does not host any files on the server. The alexa rank is getting better which means more traffic is coming through to the site. It merely index's them. With this Mp3 site you can download an listen to mp3 on the spot. All you do is search.

The domain is registered to namecheap. Free push. I registered it on 2009-11-24. It expires 2010-11-24.

If you have any more questions please feel free to post and I will answer them.

The site I am selling is:
8o3j5k.png

Bidding starts at 55$. BIN is at 160 OR BEST OFFER$.. Via paypal ONLY. PM me.
Happy Bidding.

EDIT: The site is now PR2.!!!

19 comments
It has been customized by me to make it more accessible and more user friendly.
you sure you did all the customizing to it?

best of luck with it. It's a really good script with a good back end admin area where you can customize almost everything easily.

Thanks guys... Stats updated through March 13. Also added a bin. I'm sure the right owner will come through. :)

Updated stats through March 16. The bin is set to 100$.

Stats have been updated through March 16. BIN is set to 110$.

why try adsense on a mp3 site ?

I just added it to see what the clicks would be like. But of course when the site starts to pull in more traffic you have have affiliate links and images. Works better of course.

I know the rules. DO you really think that I would host any files on my server? The backup is only 11mb. You can download any song you wont. Do you think I would store the thousands and thousands of songs on my server. This is just how the script reacts to downloading the song... Also there is no folder called "store'. You will see that to who ever buys this script.

Thanks for your concern. I am glad I cleared that up.

It uses sites like 4share, Wrzuta, ect. And it just grabs the download link and it changes the url so it makes it look better than a direct link to one of those sites. I think this makes it look better.

I personally dont like the script as much. I had another script before that also fetched from 4share wrzuta and like a dozen more. I cant remember the damn name of the script but it was like beemp3(.)com and It came with a cleaner UI. Cant believe this is news to you elio, none of the content is hosted on server. Powerful script. Great admin backend aswell, at least mine had one. Anyways good luck with your sale ACE, youve put a ton of work into this. Great job.

-DOtc0m

hmm havent done any research on mp3 sites since ive never been interested on one so yea i didnt know abt the fetching from 4shared :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back