Selling Movies Streaming Site [ myonlinemovies.tv ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay216

Hey guys i am selling myonlinemovies.tv i have also listed this message on my website.

Registered with Onlydomains
Expires August 2018
Paypal only please
I get about 7K traffic daily mostly from usa and google searches. Site has been improving a lot and there are lots of potential. I have not had any ads because i wanted to keep it ad-free but you can make up to $600 a month using affiliate programs, cpm ads, but if you want to gain more visitors fast.. keep the ads to minimal.

There are 500+ uploaded already! Cheers!

PS. I will offer 1 YEAR FREE HOSTING on my secure and fast offshore server.

BIN (any offer above $2500)

9 comments
Please add some traffic proof ..... 7K daily is vague ... page views, uniques .... and above $2500 ..? Plus you might include a bidding starting price.
Proof of traffic and revenue if any must be provided.

You might read the rules first. And with only 5 posts you don't have a large trust.

Last edited:
No i tried to post a image with my stat (jetpack) it won't let me but no my other site gets over 30K traffic. If interested PM me i will show all the proofs! Its been coupe months my total traffic is 0.9million so far.

2500$ asking price and no proof of traffic or ownership. You did not say how much you earned from the videos you posted so far.

But let's be honest your price is a bit on the high side.

BIN (any offer above $2500)

Normal price about 250 dollars.

But 20% traffic from India. so i think this site max 100-150 dollars...

Or need statisistcs and possible see screenshot earn the file hosting ?

Last edited:
No i tried to post a image with my stat (jetpack) it won't let me but no my other site gets over 30K traffic. If interested PM me i will show all the proofs! Its been coupe months my total traffic is 0.9million so far.

I know bro, you other site is the ONE. nice theme and nice 2 hosts and all above huge traffic.

I do not no how you able to build that much of traffic, that site looks amazing with the black colored theme :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back