Movie+Tv Shows API Player / NO ADS !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vidapi

Hello guys, I was searching around on this forum to find some good streaming API player that can have a premium version so I can use it without ads, but after more than 2 weeks of searching on the internet I can't find such a thing, so I decide to make my own. Im in the movie streaming business since 2014 running more than 30 sites, in the best times i had 1.5m daily traffic and still use 3rd party players, so i decide to upgrade my business.

Before i go in public i want my player to be tested by people that know how everything works and how much expensive this can be. On many threads, i saw some players that can work a few weeks/months with some proxy scripts that can remove the ads etc. but real experts know what is a great player and users too.

Right now i have around 48.000 movies and 300.000 episodes downloaded on my servers (database is one of the biggest out there) , this servers are private running on a 10gbps connection with unmetered traffic, together they have 200 TB of memory from which almost 150 are already used but i download new movies and tv shows every day so i need to upgrade the memory in near future.

My plan is to build a platform where webmasters can use a premium subscription, for example, 1000 views will cost X$ and on the platform set many things on the player like size, logo, etc.
This player also can be used for premium websites ( Netflix alike).

Okay, enough talk we can discuss my player compared to other players after you test :)

Demo Player will work 15 Min per IP after that will be banned on 24h so i can protect from abuse.
Test URL : mvsrcpro.com/embed/tt0086250/ ( to use for TV shows just add /1-1/ season 1 episode 1 like on other players )

47 comments
This is interesting, good luck!
Few questions:
-What is the quality of movies/tvshows
-How much time it takes for new episodes to be added ? does the encoding take much time?
-Will there be a download button?

Quality is 720p and 1080p, users can also check or uncheck cam formats if they like on their sites. ( quality of the video is automatically changed after releasing of better picture)

The database is updating every 12h, all new releases are downloaded immediately after releasing on torrent trackers, no waiting for encoding.

No, there will be no download button because of file and server abuse protection.

Quality is 720p and 1080p, users can also check or uncheck cam formats if they like on their sites. ( quality of the video is automatically changed after releasing of better picture)

The database is updating every 12h, all new releases are downloaded immediately after releasing on torrent trackers, no waiting for encoding.

No, there will be no download button because of file and server abuse protection.
Sounds good,
I thought that you encode each file you download to compress the size and convert to mp4, as the size for a TV Show episode is around 1GB which might be too much
Also how the subscription will work? do we load our balance and if we run out of money you'll activate ads?
Let us know when you are planning to offer your service to public :)

Sounds good,
I thought that you encode each file you download to compress the size and convert to mp4, as the size for a TV Show episode is around 1GB which might be too much
Also how the subscription will work? do we load our balance and if we run out of money you'll activate ads?
Let us know when you are planning to offer your service to public :)

I compress only files over 2Gb but this takes only 1-2 min so it's not some big deal.
Yes, a subscription will work just like that when you run out of money ads will be shown on the player.
Also, there will be an option to earn from your traffic, everything will be paid in crypto.
Right now I'm working on the user platform, and will publish everything when it's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back