Movie+Tv Shows API Player / NO ADS !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vidapi

Hello guys, I was searching around on this forum to find some good streaming API player that can have a premium version so I can use it without ads, but after more than 2 weeks of searching on the internet I can't find such a thing, so I decide to make my own. Im in the movie streaming business since 2014 running more than 30 sites, in the best times i had 1.5m daily traffic and still use 3rd party players, so i decide to upgrade my business.

Before i go in public i want my player to be tested by people that know how everything works and how much expensive this can be. On many threads, i saw some players that can work a few weeks/months with some proxy scripts that can remove the ads etc. but real experts know what is a great player and users too.

Right now i have around 48.000 movies and 300.000 episodes downloaded on my servers (database is one of the biggest out there) , this servers are private running on a 10gbps connection with unmetered traffic, together they have 200 TB of memory from which almost 150 are already used but i download new movies and tv shows every day so i need to upgrade the memory in near future.

My plan is to build a platform where webmasters can use a premium subscription, for example, 1000 views will cost X$ and on the platform set many things on the player like size, logo, etc.
This player also can be used for premium websites ( Netflix alike).

Okay, enough talk we can discuss my player compared to other players after you test :)

Demo Player will work 15 Min per IP after that will be banned on 24h so i can protect from abuse.
Test URL : mvsrcpro.com/embed/tt0086250/ ( to use for TV shows just add /1-1/ season 1 episode 1 like on other players )

47 comments
If we calculate it over $10, it will be $1,000 and in return, 100,000 plays per day and total storage will be 150 TB.
this fembed : prnt.sc/20xxxv1
this vidmoly : prnt.sc/20xxxxk

I have used fembed before and unfortunately it is very expensive, I have been using vidmoly for 4 months.

Like i said fembed is really good but much more expensive than my service, because they charge for plays and also for storage.

About vidmoly, you pay 10$ per month and get 1000 plays per day but what if you have 1001 plays in a day, they will show their pop-ups on the player?

I have never crossed the limit. :)
If I exceed the limit their ads will appear.

Well, your sites are still not that big, I hope you will reach a lot of traffic very soon, and you will notice the difference, if you ask me when you start getting high traffic problems then you know that real money will come :)

Actually, the limit is 1,100 per day, not 1,000 ...
ah sorry I misspelled.

1100 is equal to nothing for a movie streaming site.
1.100 daily plays are very suitable for movie and series sites that want to get started.

you're here because you want $1.5 for 1,000 views.

Few people will want to use your archive, because site owners always want to watermark their own site address on the video.

their other packages;
up to 1.100 play daily - Free 1.5 TB physical storage - $9.95
up to 5.500 play daily - Free 4.5 TB physical storage - $45.95
up to 11.000 play daily - Free 8.5 TB physical storage - $84.95
up to 55.000 play daily - Free 20.5 TB physical storage - $349.95

I have never had a problem with trust, because they have been serving for 5 years.

ah sorry I misspelled.

1.100 daily plays are very suitable for movie and series sites that want to get started.

you're here because you want $1.5 for 1,000 views.

Few people will want to use your archive, because site owners always want to watermark their own site address on the video.

their other packages;
up to 1.100 play daily - Free 1.5 TB physical storage - $9.95
up to 5.500 play daily - Free 4.5 TB physical storage - $45.95
up to 11.000 play daily - Free 8.5 TB physical storage - $84.95
up to 55.000 play daily - Free 20.5 TB physical storage - $349.95

I have never had a problem with trust, because they have been serving for 5 years.

They can watermark the video with their address on my service.
The problem is not with trust, the problem is that service is very expensive to be used if you have a lot of traffic. That storage is very small for movie streaming site, especially for the small sites, with 1.5 TB you can't compete with the big boys.

They can watermark the video with their address on my service.
The problem is not with trust, the problem is that service is very expensive to be used if you have a lot of traffic. That storage is very small for movie streaming site, especially for the small sites, with 1.5 TB you can't compete with the big boys.
I'm not talking about the 1.5 TB disk, I'm talking about the price you charge for the play :)

You 1.000 plays: $1.5
They 1.100 plays daily : $0.33

I don't want to discourage you, but it sounds like a dream.

When I watermark the video in your archive for the movie called "Red notice" movie , There will be 2 "red notice" video sources.
In this case, your 150 TB archive will increase even more , because each user's video will be different if they use watermark or dubbing option

I'm not talking about the watermark on the player , I'm talking about overwriting the video.

You can handle the subtitle option with the player, but What are you going to do with the dubbing(English - Spanish - Russian) option?

I'm not talking about the 1.5 TB disk, I'm talking about the price you charge for the play :)

You 1.000 plays: $1.5
They 1.100 plays daily : $0.33

I don't want to discourage you, but it sounds like a dream.

When I watermark the video in your archive for the movie called "Red notice" movie , There will be 2 "red notice" video sources.
In this case, your 150 TB archive will increase even more , because each user's video will be different if they use watermark or dubbing option

I'm not talking about the watermark on the player , I'm talking about overwriting the video.

You can handle the subtitle option with the player, but What are you going to do with the dubbing(English - Spanish - Russian) option?

Yes because you are not talking about the disk your calculation is wrong, the disk is expensive so to reach my database you will need 100 Accounts on that site.
You can't compare a site with 1500 movies (how much you can store on 1 account ) with site with 50.000 Movies and 300.000 episodes. I guess your site traffic is max 500 users per day if you use that service.
Why would you overwrite the video it's pointless.
Right now it's working only with english and my plan is to build a new server for anime, I had Spanish and french sites ranked on top keywords on google but CPM is very low so i think that people that run that kind of sites will never pay for such a service, maybe i will think about it in the future but not for now.

vidmoly is a 100% trash hoster
The point is that all video hostings are expensive compared to what I'm offering when you try to upload 100+ TB of movies.

I will try to get fixed CPM from the ad network so users that want to use it for free can earn money from implementing it on their websites.

My first experiences with vidmoly are not positive.

After clicking the play button, only a blank area appears. Support is live, but nobody seems to reply.
Hello

Ads do not appear when I play your video, are you using an ad-free package? why are there no ads?
Post automatically merged:

Hello

Ads do not appear when I play your video, are you using an ad-free package? why are there no ads?
I've checked again and again, there are no ads here

which package are you using?

Last edited:
This is interesting, good luck!
Few questions:
-What is the quality of movies/tvshows
-How much time it takes for new episodes to be added ? does the encoding take much time?
-Will there be a download button?

vidmoly is a 100% trash hoster
Yes. Still after so many days ... video doesn't run.

Hello

I've checked again and again, there are no ads here

which package are you using?
No package. Got the free 3 day premium trial though.

But video doesn't show.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back