Status
Not open for further replies.

celsocortes

Wanted to know how best to do a site to watch movies / series / show / cartoon online, I was researching and speak the jwplayer wanted to know if he accepts it supports subtitles on video file. Srt if I hire any host that will support videos for streaming, using wordpress. Put some links hosted one direct and the other mirror in some sites like vk, wootake ...

Can someone help me.

3 comments
You will need a dedicated server 8gb ram 10tb space 100tb bandwidth and 10gbs connection this will cost $350 to $500 a month. If you can not afford this then this is not for you

You will need a dedicated server 8gb ram 10tb space 100tb bandwidth and 10gbs connection this will cost $350 to $500 a month. If you can not afford this then this is not for you

It's a bit too much, especially for beginners. Not like he have 100k visits a day, for beginner even a shared hosting will do until some point.

@celsocortes jw player is limited in many ways, i would suggest you gkplugins only 4$ a month and you can use all kinds of servers, from the biggest ( Vk, Novamov, Putlocker ) to those for you have never heard before.

You can not find better or cheaper, there is still vidfetch but he is too expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back