Motionite Giveaway: DMCA Protection for a month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Occult

mlogod.png

After a few months of closing down, we are back again with a new series of services.

What is Motionite offering now?

We are proud to announce our brand new Reverse Proxy services.

Reverse Proxy hosting is our brand new product line. With this system you are able to proxy your server (Wiki). This means that we can hide your server IP and location. This will make you fully anonymous and fully private.

Example: You have a server in the USA, and you have a DMCA sensitive website. We all know that you have to comply within 24 hours in the USA. If you use our reverse proxy your server will be virtually located in one of our locations. Which gives you more time and freedom. The laws of our location apply.

We are giving away a DMCA-SE1 plan for one month to one lucky winner of a draw which will be held on the 25th of December, 2011.

This is what you will be getting for one month:

pxhf4s.png

What do you have to do?

Pick a number from 1-50 and we will pick a lucky winner using www.random.org

1. Hx
2. akthechamp
3. xTreme
4. Boss
5. B4L-Host
6. Carbon
7. axxo786
8. alipak
9. awaiz007
10. World Life
11. avRo
12. devNULL
13. Gavo
14. trusteduploadz
15. MediaStar
16. Cooper
17. outbreak
18. Damaxi
19. trace
20. QuickSand
21. newuploader
22. Shad0w
23. champ_007_bond
24. msk19994
25. Shahrukh
26. Krack3r
27. wjump
28. praveer
29. Snowman
30. foxman
31. leonight
32. StyXoN
33. Dj Mad
34. wrestledld
35. Mr.Mirchi
36. pioneer_fawad
37. PA$$!oN
38. Coolioh
39. methad0ne
40. Deadmau5
41. CloudShadow
42. mgmaik
43. googleplus
44. VIP
45. 4Fun
46. Gonfreecs99
47. Th3KiNG
49. deAthbLisS
50. KingOfDCP

Motionite reserves the right to change conditions or cancel the giveaway at any given time and moment

And the winner is, number 13

The lucky member is
Gavo

Last edited by a moderator:
88 comments
For those of you asking how to use it or maybe your not sure this would be how ;)

How to Setup Protection

This KB will show you how to setup our Protection.

Introduction
Our system works like a forwarder, it redirects all clean traffic to your original server IP.
PROTECTED IP > YOUR SERVER IP.

Once you have received your Protected IP you can start using it by pointing your domain to the new IP.
The newly received IP is virtually your server IP.
Setting up DNS:
- Point ns1.yourdomain.com to your PROTECTED IP. Instead of your original server IP.
- Point ns2.yourdomain.com to your second PROTECTED IP, if you have any. If not just point it to your primary protected IP.
Setting up Domain:
- Register an "" A-record and point it to your PROTECTED IP.
- Register an "www" A-record and point it to your PROTECTED IP.
- Register an "*" A-record and point it to your PROTECTED IP.
Connections
Our service only supports the following connections: :80, :2082, :2086.
If you want to connect to your server using SSH/SFTP please use your ORIGINAL server IP.

Thanks,

DLow, Motionite support

I have updated the first thread and as it seems, many people have requested for the same number.

To solve this issue, I will make the draw limit rolling, that is, till the draw date every one will be welcome to take part. Say, the current limit is 25, and all the numbers are filled, use your common sense and choose a number from 25 to 30. If you see people have already taken up all the numbers from 25 to 30, then move on to 30 to 35 and so on.

For those who don't see their names in the list, please take some time and reply again with your desired number, according to the rule I just mentioned in this post :)

This will be done to include every one who is interested to take part and not leave them behind, but only till the 25th of December, 2011

I hope you guys have a merry christmas

Last edited:
How many seconds slower would a site be with this since the servers are going to contact each other a few times before the site opens to you ?

YOU: Hey server are you there?
Server: Yes I am give me a few milliseconds. Hey PROTECTED IP server are you there?
Protected IP server: Yes, I am here.
Server: Ok, Here is the site for you my friend:
YOU: Thanks!

site loads....

( I think thats how it works :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back