Status
Not open for further replies.

rey2k5

Like the title says, it doesn't have to be the highest paying host. I have been out of the file host game for a while (running my own local business now) and am trying to get back in.

In your opinion, which is the most reliable host (shaving/speed/upload/storage/dmca/payment) in each category (PPS & PPD)?

From what I have seen so far, Uploadrocket seems to fit that category for PPD. How about for PPS?

Thanks in advance! :)

4 comments
Like the title says, it doesn't have to be the highest paying host. I have been out of the file host game for a while (running my own local business now) and am trying to get back in.

In your opinion, which is the most reliable host (shaving/speed/upload/storage/dmca/payment) in each category (PPS & PPD)?

From what I have seen so far, Uploadrocket seems to fit that category for PPD. How about for PPS?

Thanks in advance! :)
I don`t know the owner of uploadrocket but as you mentioned, they seem to have a decent reputation based on the feedback on the official support pages. Rockfile also seem to run a professional service.
Go for a host who have been operating for a decent length of time and with generally positive feedback from the affiliates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back