MooShare.biz : earn up to $15 per 10K views

Status
Not open for further replies.
service is good..but streaming and upload are a bit too slow..recently i'm experiencing video and audio block & jumps quite often

can you improve it by a chance

Last edited:
The upload and streaming are slow? are you joking man? I upload with 3mb/s and on other sites with 200-300kb/s and streaming it's more than perfect.

The upload and streaming are slow? are you joking man? I upload with 3mb/s and on other sites with 200-300kb/s and streaming it's more than perfect.

NO. NO JOKING MAN....
i'm just reporting my experience(just as you are doing)...upload too me is quite discontinuos.it reaches even 4mb too dop down to a 200-300 Kb/sec and even less.

Streaming ..i've just retested 3 videos.All of them blocked after some video/audio jumps.My connection is not the best u can get,but fair..and i didn't have big prolems before,as i'm having now.

is just me having problems with you?...all videos are out of syncro and most of them after a few seconds of watching stops ..is a total mess!

still having many problems with all videos upped .....in streaming by days.Is slow ,audio jumps and after few seconds videos block.Could you please check?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back