Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys

Payouts will be made soon.

And what "soon" exactly means? I am 3 days over the the deadline with my payment request. Please be more specific, since I ve learned from other hosts that soon means never going to pay.
Now movie2k has put all moster files to "offline" status because of the software required to download prior to watching movies

Last edited:
Again, when payments are going to be done?
payment request
2012-09-26
status
PENDING

How can you be trusted if you say all payment will be processed in 7 days and now it s 13 days and still pending? And instead of paying you start a new campaign boosting possible earnings to 100$/10k views. I wont say it, but the host is starting to looks ...

Hello aicinuprea

We have a new partner company,all payments where stopped untill they took over processing.

They will be processing all payment's -->Few legal things had to be done first.

mwasen

Like i said everyone will be paid,funds are being ransfer to payza now,everyone will be paid out as soon as the funds are added to MUs account.

To not pay anyone is just stupid,there has just been delays on our side.

Last edited:
hmm heyo monster, love your service epic upload upload speed but one realllly big problem is the auto conversion to mp4 :S i upload a 200mb file which is 720p it gets auto converted to 288p mp4 :|, messaged your support about it too but guess your too busy.
Will really appreciate any kind of concrete reply :) thanks

Hello jak321 hows things!!

We are working to provide a better format of encoding and clearer content for all.

Within the next 2 weeks you will see your uploads in better quality for video format's.

Please feel free to PM me any time on here if you need more information,i am always here to help when needed :)

Thanks for the quick reply man , will look forward to the improvements in the meanwhile if you could just turn off auto conversion x,x its really annoying, i mean i upload a 600 mb file and 2 hrs later when i check its reduced to 150 mb :\ because of this i really cant upload anything.

Jak321

Sorry bud,we cannot turn off encoding.

In the new design layout things will be different,less ads also the encoding will be better.

But turning it off would not be a good idea,all file host convert to MP4.

Last edited:
ok lol dont turn off encoding not much difference between mkv and mp4 except for hardsubs but atleast make it so that a 720p or 1080p mkv gets encoded to 720p or 1080p mp4 thats my main problem :\ , it sad to see when a 1080 gets encoded to 300p :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back