Modern Warfare 3 Breaks Every Sales Record Known to Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
the game is worth it . they have advanced so much . i thought the cod1 had great graphics lol this blows that game all to hell and back .

LOL at some of the responses in here. This is exactly why Activision gets away with repackaging a game with a new cover & shiny new map packs. They even used the same engine for this game as MW2 but with better "fps".

Activision is doing the same thing EA does: use a recycled game with refinements - which would be fine if they didn't have competition but Battlefield 3 is proving to be more than a formidable opponent.

All of these sales are irrelevent for the most part. The real party will start when they realize how many people will trade this game in.

But I digress, I'll stop being "that guy" but somebody had to...

Last edited:
its actually a MW2 engine which has been used in MW3, so best game in COD history is MW2...

MW3 ppl are more excited after MW2 & black ops so yeah FTW

isnt that obvious cause i mean, its built on the same engine as MW2! so older engine = lesser requirements = more audience! that is the case with me too.

i wasnt even able to play battlefield on my laptop with normal specs! but MW3 ran like a fucking dream! hence i will consider buying MW3 for multiplayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back