Moderator's Application! for AppWarez...

Status
Not open for further replies.

appwarez

Moderator's Application!

http://appwarez.com

As our forum is growing very rapidly, we are in great need of active moderator's.This is the hard part, the members who stand out are the ones most likely to be chosen. Members who share, report and help other members stand out - they are the ones most likely to advance. There are many good members who would fit the team well, and become excellent moderators - however this is basically how to get a chance to join the team.

What you need to know before applying to be a Moderator?

No post requirements to become a moderator.

Members who apply shouldn't have any active warnings/infractions. (If you had more than 3 warnings/infractions in the past, don't bother applying).

What we need to know from you?

Your location.

Approximate number of hours you can moderate forums daily.

Have you ever been a moderator before? (Not a must but preferred. So still apply if you have never been.)

How to apply for Moderator's Position?

To apply for Moderator's Position Simply reply to this thread in the following format:-

An Example is here :-

Location - Miami

Daily Hours - 2-3 hours

Have i ever been a moderator? - Yes

Mod
erator Rank:

292nrt3.png

6 comments
Moderator's Application!

What you need to know before applying to be a Moderator?

No post requirements to become a moderator.

Members who apply shouldn't have any active warnings/infractions. (If you had more than 3 warnings/infractions in the past, don't bother applying).

darn it i so wish that i could moderate your forum but i have a infraction here so i can't <_< (i was a bad boy about a year ago) i hope you find somebody that is clean.

I M Intrested
Daily Hours: Approximatly 3 to 5 Hours
Hav I Ever Moderator: Yes I m Mod on 2 Sites

darn it i so wish that i could moderate your forum but i have a infraction here so i can't <_< (i was a bad boy about a year ago) i hope you find somebody that is clean.

I do not think that appwarez is meaning this forum (WJ). He is referring to his forum appwarez.com.

oo i m interested tooo

Location - India
Daily Hours - more than 4 hours
Have I ever been a moderator? - Yes, 1 warez site and 2 gfx forums [currently none]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back