Status
Not open for further replies.
still looking? USAwarez was one of the first warez sites I was on.

Lots of experience pm me if your interested as I probably wont check this thread again.

Past sites as admin
- wareztrap
- ub3rhack3r5
- warezinsider

Past sites as mod
- sherwood

few others cant remember right now.

i might be interested been looking to take part in a big forum

one question though do you log how many actions we have made and then if we dont meet your requirement integrate us on why not XD the last forum i was a mod on they did that

If this is really the one which was suddenly vanished, then I already had been a member of this forum and used to post some quality stuffs back then.

Now as its back and is in its full fledge, it will be my pleasure if I get the position of a SMod. For ur information I have enough experience on moderating in vBulletin forum.

I like your Spirit, but we'll like to see you at the Moderator position. Once proven you can work hard and do well. You will be promoted.

No problem mate. I know I'll not have to wait long to prove myself. Although I found it came back few months ago, but was not sure if its the same, so did not registered earlier. Just today I registered there as McGrhill.

i know the rules.. n also have again read it.. n tend to follow it.. n i have already been registered in there.. just need to b promoted.. n will start doing ma job with a lot of postings..11

tx..

n i would like to moderate d games n movies section.. n i guess dr's no guest section..!!

bdw one more ques.. will my posts also b submitted to katz?? :D

didn't get the pm yet ..

still looking? USAwarez was one of the first warez sites I was on.

Lots of experience pm me if your interested as I probably wont check this thread again.

Past sites as admin
- wareztrap
- ub3rhack3r5
- warezinsider

Past sites as mod
- sherwood

few others cant remember right now.

All of you above have been taken into high consideration, please come to USAWarez and get active within the community for some time and you will surely be promoted.

hi usa

wierd thing happening while registering in usawarez
when i register it says email already exist
when i request pass it says mail id not found:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back