Status
Not open for further replies.

Phozon

Banned
Banned
I'm getting sick and tired of viewing WJ via mobile, the theme is to heavy it has issues with the shoutbox...

How hard can it be just to install a theme? It's not like it'll be bad infact more users will be active then!

I know it's been requested before but now you have a damn awesome coder as admin aka JmZ.

And if you won't add one least make the current mobile friendly.

[slide]http://i.imgur.com/n1oY0.png[/slide]
^ What it looks like via mobile which doesn't appeal to me at all.

Anyway, Just do it now! <3

39 comments
Mobile Theme =D do it, I could use it when I'm not around a computer and it would help when I need to access critical info via stored in my inbox :|

I sometimes access from my tablet and smartphone, Wj opens just fine for me :| I even chat in cb for quite sometime occasionally via mobile. But yea, sooner or later it has to be mobile friendly so why not just do it now?

I am 100% agreeing on this argument as i most of the time come on wj via my mobile and sometimes it gets frustrated so i would be highly obliged if you could introduce a new mobile compatible wjunction
Thankyou

I think the option to have a mobile theme would never hurt the site at all. I've requested this before too I believe.

Can't you afford a computer? O_o
Just fuck off with your trolling. Any other member would be infracted for that useless post. It's no wonder nothing get's done with a staff attitude like that.

The only hope is JmZ as the other admins (both past and present) have ignored this for years but JmZ prefers back end work. This is more front end so he won't have the same interest but it's still the only hope.

I love you Mr Happy, I really do, but I think that kind of language doesn't resolve anything, and causes more problems than it fixes.

I try my best to do stuff, other members that are the same rank as me can't implement stuff like a mobile theme, so it's not our fault that "nothing gets done". Our roles here mostly consist of deleting spam posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back