Status
Not open for further replies.

lig}{tning

Like to know if mms scandals exisit in your country.
I do know mms scandals exist in south asian countries but what about in your country?

Do you keep you girlfriends/exgirlfriends nude photos on your phone? If you do have your girls photo on your phone do you think its safe?

If you split with your girl will you spread her photos on net so everyone can see her nude pic?

Last edited:
16 comments
its immu :'(

"If you split with your girl will you upload the photos on net?"

all those drives i have mentioned get images/songs/blaw-blaw stuff when we do sync from pc == UPLOADING

so yeah uploading is done but not sure if they are shared

Any pics I had off my ex's I deleted when we split, I'm not mean enough no matter how we end to post their pics on the internet. Friends/Family could find them then they be ridiculed and they me get the blame and a shit storm would commence lol.

Here its the opposite, girls used to share my pictures and I got blackmailed. True Story. :(

ha ha ha ! Same here !

Beware of girls !

This is fcukin crazy story... and i got my pic from one of my friends phone....

Those bitches discuss about penis size , licking and blah blah blah...

even what and how exactly we do :facepalm:

I delete all nude one's immediately but i keep the one's which they aren't nude, on a password locked hdd.

It's unfair and i really hate people who spread them out on the net, it's unfair because they trusted you.

I always tell me gf not to send me any videos or pic's on facebook or on my phone i don't like that my life on the internet gets in my private life too.

Actually recently in the country I live there was this scandal where a girl (the deceit) meets a horny guy in a chat room and invites him to private chat and then she starts to strip and so does the guy (well you know why) and she records him and after the convo is finished, the group starts blackmailing the guy to leak his nude video on facebook if he doesn't deposit $500 in their account. They even got one guy to deposit $97k in their acc haha.

Sadly, one guy didn't pay and they leaked his video and they got traced and caught.

On topic, I guess everyone has a right on their own pictures, you should never leak anyone's pics.

I don't have any nude pics of my partner for the obvious reason of it getting leaked, she just didn't allow me to snap any :/

I delete all nude one's immediately but i keep the one's which they aren't nude, on a password locked hdd.

It's unfair and i really hate people who spread them out on the net, it's unfair because they trusted you.

I always tell me gf not to send me any videos or pic's on facebook or on my phone i don't like that my life on the internet gets in my private life too.

there is no more trust and its so stuiped for people to spread them on net.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back