Premium MixDrop.ag - Streaming & Download Platform With Affiliate Program

MixDrop

Corporate Membership
jrucZFA.png

Hi WJunction.
We are MixDrop.ag, one Streaming & Download platform without limits.

About:
  • We offer Unlimited Storage/Traffic.
  • No Premium Needed, Everything is Free.
  • No Download Speed Limits.
  • Legal Adult Content are Allowed.*
  • We Have Affiliate Program. (MixPartners.ag)
  • API Avaliable at https://mixdrop.ag/api

FAQ:
What is the minimum Payout:

- Minimum Payout is just $10 USD.

What is the Earning Rates:
- You can check our rates offer here.

How long do you host my files:
- Files will be deleted after 60 days of inactivity.

Where do you send Payments:
Paypal - MIN $50
Webmoney - MIN $50
Advcash- MIN $10
Bitcoin (BTC)- MIN $10
Tether (USDT - TRC20) - MIN $20

*For adult content you need to turn on button in your personal settings, "Upload Adult Content".

Contact/Support:
E-mail: support@mixdrop.ag
Web: https://mixdrop.ag/

Last edited:
3,269 comments
MixDrop is the oldest hosting site that I am working with since MegaVideo that is still up and running. As far as I can remember, they never missed the most important thing to keep their uploaders, on-time-payment... and that what makes them reliable.

Yesterday I received a restriction on my website.
The report said that in the future Chrome would block my website from opening new tabs, and they sent me a video (which looked like it was made by a human) simulating the mixdrop play click.

I have 3 players on my site, the main one is mixdrop. The others are streamtape and filemoon, and in the video only mixdrop was mentioned...

I think this anti-adblock movement by Google has a connection.
Since they are going to ban adblock, they might harm sites that have annoying popups next year.

I preferred to change the domain of my website to avoid Google's restrictions, I hope it works.

fJBBrK4.png
where is the mention of mixdrop here? I had the same problem with my website 1-2 months ago and I just removed all my ads from my website, and sent a request for evaluation to google and after 24 hours they removed the flag and I activated again all the ads :D (even changing domain is a solution but with a loss of half SEO visitors)

where is the mention of mixdrop here? I had the same problem with my website 1-2 months ago and I just removed all my ads from my website, and sent a request for evaluation to google and after 24 hours they removed the flag and I activated again all the ads :D (even changing domain is a solution but with a loss of half SEO visitors)
There were videos attached, these videos simulated the play of the mixdrop
I sent it to the mixdrop admin and changed the embed url, I put the random domain (instead of mixdrop.ag)

I've been working with Mixdrop for some time and have been pleased with the results. Mainly the speed at which payments are made within 24 hours.
But I wish they would also add a view counter to each video and not just download.

More than 3 years using it.
Apart from paying it works well and the uploads were also done correctly.
And when there are problems they solve it and are communicative.

8kxHucL.jpg

mixpartners
The best site because
Fast and varied payments
Fast playback of video clips
Classy customer service and solving any problem
Recommended for video sites

Back