MinionRDP.com | 1Gbps, Win 2012, 32-128GB RAM, Admin, Encoding from $2.49/mo (NL,FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello When I try to login Client Area Says Invalid Details , I tried to Forget Password and Put Email Address its says no Account found with this email. I tries My all emails but says same.

This is My Details : -
IP - 95.211.213.11
User- minion80

If you Kindly PM me My Email Address Which One I used That would be great .

move to webpundist or mhostrdp guys , i used both of them and they are awesome

Mines down too.

Moved to sntHostings. Don't buy anything from MinionRDP.

problematic rdp, dont buy for now :(
cheap=poor service :(

All servers are online since past 17 hours and we are keeping a check on 2 of our servers which are frequently going down.

If you think CHEAP = POOR, better get a check done for your mindset, coz for minionRDP cheap is not equal to poor services.

Hello When I try to login Client Area Says Invalid Details , I tried to Forget Password and Put Email Address its says no Account found with this email. I tries My all emails but says same.

IP - 95.211.213.11
User- minion80

I am sending a password reset for you.

admin was online today but no answers here in his topic..

by the way 5 days and still no refund..

I could not agree more with your signatures while i see your posts in this thread, send me your ticket number for refund and your ID of payment let me see why you need refunds and we will do it for sure.

I see dumb people...they`re everywhere. They walk around like everyone else. They don`t even know that they`re dumb.

Thanks for these words on your signature, i could use it.

IP - 95.211.213.11
User- minion80

admin was online today but no answers here in his topic..

by the way 5 days and still no refund..

I loved your signatures while i was reading your posts on forum.

I see dumb people...they`re everywhere. They walk around like everyone else. They don`t even know that they`re dumb.

Thanks for these words

Last edited:
frenchservers
#846758 - refund please

1)i write here and i write in your ticket.. i can`t connect in your RDP everytimes.. sometimes work sometimes not.. like many others who write in this topic.. are you blind to see complains from others and mine..

2)also i request refund 2-4hrs after my order so i don`t take any traffic or something like that.

3) your support told me you provide 24hrs refund if i`m not happy.. SO I`M NOT HAPPY.. how to be more clear ? If you don`t respect your own rules for refund why you provide it.. that`s why good company provide DEMO.. so people like me can test if it work good or not and then they purchase RDP.. you don`t provide DEMO but you provide Refund so please respect your own rules.. i have right to request refund in 24hrs.. i requested after 2-4hrs so why we still talk about this?

4) also 4 days you not answer my ticket for refund.. what support is that ? So if i have problem with RDP in future this mean it`s possible to wait 4-5 days before you fix the problems - this mean slow support and no happy custumer

5) Do i have to continue ? Just refund my money and that`s all.

Last edited:
I am not blind but I AM NOT DUMB like the people you see everywhere else as in your signatures.

You claimed RDP was down at the time when you mentioned in ticket, however i have proof and i sent that in ticket with screenshots that the server was NOT DOWN infact from the time you took slot till you asked refund saying downtime, the server never went down and i also have proof that you were logged into the server and i have proof of your login time. And i have given you all proofs including proofs of uptime.

I also asked you to reply in this ticket not on sales thread, if you think mentioned in WJunction and complaining to admins will get your refunds, i can see a dumb person, i would rather take this in my ticket on my client portal.

There are 2 servers facing downtime, not all replies here belong to your server.

I wonder if clients like to you just buy an RDP to get refunds in 6 hours stating downtime and then further tarnish the provider's reputation.
What will i get by keeping your 6 USD payment ? NOTHING is the answer. :sun:

I am not calling you dumb, i am explaining i am not BLIND. :cough:

Answer in ticket and take your refund, NO MORE reply to your refund chit-chat in sales thread.

And for your answer of DEMO, i have 100 clients registered now not 10 so i stopped doing DEMO SLOTS and this is what i told you so get over this.:sun:

You mean that 4/5 users which are complaining are wrong, only you are correct? YOU NEED SOME SERIOUS TREATMENT!

I think this is written for MinionRDP guys!

You mean that 4/5 users which are complaining are wrong, only you are correct? YOU NEED SOME SERIOUS TREATMENT!

I think this is written for MinionRDP guys!

Where did i say they were wrong, the RDP was down and i agree to it.

I only objected to CHEAP = POOR.

May i ask you what's your point of posting this here - Moved to sntHostings. Don't buy anything from MinionRDP.

Send me your ticket number and let me see what problem was with your slot so i can see what
made you move.

Looks like you bought RDP to seed torrents ?

Last edited:
Want to buy Netherlands RDP - StuartRDP

Subtotal: $7.34 USD
Gateway Fee @ 3.70%: $0.27 USD
Total Due Today: $7.61 USD
Total Recurring: $6.21 USD Monthly

My question.
I checked your web and stuartRDP just around $6. why I must pay $7.34, not around $6?
Thanks

You claimed to have provisioned my rdps some days ago, but yet they are still marked as pending in WHMCS and i got no email with credentials?

this is the worst rdp i have ever had in my life, 120 gb worth of my data are gone because of this
i can't open my files cause they're all dicrypted :/

Decrypt service

Zq9gQZQ.png

this is the worst rdp i have ever had in my life, 120 gb worth of my data are gone because of this

Decrypt service

Zq9gQZQ.png

That's not his fault, that is user fault. That is a virus someone has downloaded to the server and it has run wild, or could just be your data as everyone else's data is kept separate so you brought a virus onto the RDP server.

Can't blame him for that!

Decrypt service

Zq9gQZQ.png

That's not his fault, that is user fault. That is a virus someone has downloaded to the server and it has run wild, or could just be your data as everyone else's data is kept separate so you brought a virus onto the RDP server.

Can't blame him for that!

please don't put the blame on me, i have downloaded videofiles yesterday from one reputable site and i didn't even open the files, one thing for sure is that there is always modifications on my rdp, my browser homepage is hijacked by toolbars, i find softwares that i have installed that is removed without me knowing, and alot of new softwares installed so my rdp isn't that private, this is not my fault now i have to pay 500$ to get my data back

please don't put the blame on me

The real WTF is storing data you deem to be important enough that you're willing to pay a ransom for on a shared RDP.

So I for one *will* put the blame on you.

the data has been stored for less than two days, don't people seed torrents for longer than this time? it's not like i've been storing it for months, obviously the data isn't worth 500$ i can't still redownload it, what im pissed off about is the wasted time and energy and why i got infected in the first place cause i'm sure i didn't download or opened any infected files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back