MinionRDP.com | 1Gbps, Win 2012, 32-128GB RAM, Admin, Encoding from $2.49/mo (NL,FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem solved.
Thank you

Hello,

Why other user can see my data and take over my RDP?
Could you explain about this?

Last edited:
It is due to administrator access which you get for installation of applications, once admin access is removed no one can view anything.

It should be resolved for your drive in 12 hours, no one can take over your RDP unless you loose password.

Hii

hii i m M2TV owner...bro..i m still waiting our NL Encoding RDP...Please Give Reply in ticket.............:(

Admin Please Give Reply in my Ticket??

Check your ticket information.

Introducing UK Minions -

7golZ2s.png

With Xeon E3-1240v2, 32GB RAM, 1Gbps port and SSHD Drives

Expect unmatched performance with these RDP's.

What's more -

YOU WILL NEVER GET OVER 10 USERS.

NOT MORE THAN 3 USERS ON 1 DRIVE OF 2TB

Order here -
http://www.minionrdp.com/uk-remote-desktop/

Last edited:
RDP Down Again

Again, my rdp is down. WTF are you doing.. My torrents were not seeding and i just lost my account on a private torrent site just because of you. :facepalm:

Code:
ultraimg.com/images/2015-07-30_015958.jpg

Cheap but shitty RDP ever

I don't understand people try to abuse with everything possible, i just banned 2 clients one of them was trying to operate a VPN service which changed IP and RDP went down.Another was running encoding on BOB plan with 90% CPU usage and claims that he wants further discount on 2$ RDP.Kind of strange that you are also on a BOBRDP plans and you were using that for seeding torrents ?

he is not giving admin access and top of that he is not even replying to tickets. its been 3 days i been asking him to give me but he is ignoring even though i did not broke any rule. also it is windows 08 not 12.

IGNORING ?

Admin access is a privilege and someone on that server has done enough shit to get the server down 3 times.

NO further admin access till i get that client, the DC is looking at logs who turned down network card and rebooted server.

Let me know what you want installed and it will be done.

Blaming me for NOT GIVING ME ADMIN ACCESS does not help, who knows who broke rules.

add skype to me : iam3ak

Sorry no Skype for now, please email me at - hello@minionrdp.com or send us a ticket.

heloo is bluestacks allowed?

What's that used for ? please email me at or send us a ticket.

I can not reach you

please email me or send us a ticket.

Will send a private message and a ticket, I hope your answer.

Sure i will answer sir, send me a PM or mail me at above address

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back