MinionRDP.com | 1Gbps, Win 2012, 32-128GB RAM, Admin, Encoding from $2.49/mo (NL,FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm still having issues with my RDP, i have PMed you with the issue please let me know what the problem is

Check your email for solution.

We have seen people are facing issues with our billing panel and getting support tickets or accepting email, to resolve the current situation, we have implemented our WHMCS billing panel which is live and accessible at - [url]http://www.minionrdp.com/clients[/URL]

Other important links -

Order Services - Shopping Cart - MinionsRDP
Client Area - Client Area - MinionsRDP
Support Ticket- Submit Ticket - MinionsRDP

Order today with MinionRDP and come under our MinionTree.

skype????

AND ADMIN ACCESS???

Admin access is there, come to live chat or email me for any concerns.

And since we have good demand,

Here comes Dave, Norbert & Jerry.

A03n0xW.png

SpeedTest

AezbAeU.png

Compression

t1wA2M9.png

Order Now - FranceRDP Minions

Now ACCEPTING -

r08os20.jpg

I just rent server and it looks great. Cool speeds, hardware and especially customer service. They have the best price and servers. I hope that its not temporary, because I am thinking to work them for long term. Thx :)

Prices at checkout differs from what appears on the product page.
e.g. FranceRDP - NorbertRDP is 4.99$ > Checkout is $7.01 with 0.25$ gateway fee.

If there is a set up fee, it should be highlighted in the summary.

Last edited:
It is not a setup fee, we do not charge setup fee.

It clearly mentions that it is PRORATA FEE and the next billing date is 01/09/2015

All orders after 15th of every month is billed till the end of next month, SETUP FEE is ZERO.

Prices at checkout differs from what appears on the product page.
e.g. FranceRDP - NorbertRDP is 4.99$ > Checkout is $7.01 with 0.25$ gateway fee.

If there is a set up fee, it should be highlighted in the summary.

Me too i didn't understand your payment system in the Home page it's saying $5.99 but at the checkout it's $8.42 (not talking about the Gateway Fee @ 3.70%: $0.30 USD) ?

tBeZV1COc4OboQ-SRBXlJ1W5gZCYmjhPSaWt4kcEPd8=w910-h162-no

Name : Golfpit

AWAITING Delivery of a new NL RDP Server today for all order setups.

I am sure it should be completed for you today itself.

Credit Cards are now accepted as a payment mode on MinionRDP.com

Confirmation - New SERVER has been received, installed and ALL SLOTS FOR PENDING MINION ORDERS are now Delivered.
Check your inboxes for tickets.

Last edited:
We are here to serve not to make money.

While other providers have plans for $5 USD RDP they provide you with 50GB servicing 25 clients on same server, we provide same/better server with 300GB HDD in $5 USD with NOT OVER 12 clients.

Cheers to Minions.

Just an example, WE DON'T DO THIS-

zxZ4YRe.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back