Selling MikeKepztry's PDF Document Backlink Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeKepztry

Mike_Kepz.png

What you gain:
I will write a 400-600 word document (with images) based upon the subject that you provide me with. All documents will be written by me personally (So I'm only going to be able to accept a limited # of orders each day at this time).

I will then upload your document to various document sharing websites that have a PageRank range of 3-8.

No content will be spun or scarped. It looks much more natural to upload the same document to several sites then to upload several spun versions.
You will not be penalized for uploading the same document to several document sharing websites, in fact I believe that it appears much more natural to the search engines.

Review copies: I am currently offering 3 FREE copies to members with atleast 50 posts in exchange for a detailed review of my service.
Note: Review copies will only come with 5 document submissions

FAQ:
How many URL's?
Personally I recommend that you stick to one URL per document but at your request we can put up to 3. (Note: to ensure quality the url's must have the same root domain)

How many Keywords?
We allow up to 3 keywords per order, however; to ensure the quality of the document the keywords must relate.

How long do we wait for the report?
TAT will vary, typically within 24-48 hours depending on the order volume. You may even get it back within a few hours of placing your order.

How to order your free review copy? Send me a PM :).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back