MightYupload.com - Official Support/$5 welcome gift!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I requested for payout like 3 days ago and still no response from your side. My username is yourarnav

Kindly look into it.

Thanks.

@8cores[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] - Hi, what's your username? all payments until yesterday have been sent so please check again.[/FONT]

Hi, It's been a long time coming, the files are never uploaded to Mightyupload.com via Zoom uploader. The uploading speed falls rapidly from MB's to few 100 KB's and even if one wait to upload it completely, it gets stuck at 100% and never gives the download link! Please fix this, this is the most important issue right now.

Admin not paying !

nbt1z6.jpg

One month!

Sorry for the delay response.

@Di3go - What do you mean?
@lion_boy877 - You asked your payment to be send by Payoneer. In order to get your payment you need to attach the link we sent to your email 2 days ago. Please follow this email and let us know after you finish it.

@potozilandia - We already speak in emails and the reason we haven't sent you the money yet, was explained to you. So choose where you want to speak and lets end this issue so we can send you the money..

@cloudysky - It's just a specific case. You can be sure we are sending the money quickly.

Sorry for the delay response.

@Di3go - What do you mean?
@lion_boy877 - You asked your payment to be send by Payoneer. In order to get your payment you need to attach the link we sent to your email 2 days ago. Please follow this email and let us know after you finish it.

@potozilandia - We already speak in emails and the reason we haven't sent you the money yet, was explained to you. So choose where you want to speak and lets end this issue so we can send you the money..

@cloudysky - It's just a specific case. You can be sure we are sending the money quickly.

I sent the answer ago time! and you don't asnwer me, please, i need my money, i explained it!

Regards and thank you

I have not got any email admin can u plz pm.me the link here in wj

or send me the link again via email i m waiting for it

thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back