Mgcash.com | high epc&cr | net15/bi-weekly| web&mobile&innovative lockers | 24/7 sup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nem

1PBiWwf.png

Last edited:
44 comments
I want to join please accept me site I have registered my email is hdedele@yahoo.com

You are approved, good luck. If you have any questions feel free to contact me:
MAIL: nemanja@mgcash.com

You dont accept member from Vietnam, India...right?
Sorry but at this moment we dont accept users from Vietnam, but we can make exception if you show us from the screen share your earnings from the last network you used and that you give us contact from last AM so we can confirm if you sent good or bad traffic.

You can ask me more questions if you have.

Just a question, why not accept users from Vietnam?

Because of high fraud ratio from Vietnam affiliates and as I sad before we can make exception if you show us from the screen share your earnings from the last network you used and that you give us contact from last AM so we can confirm if you sent good or bad traffic.

So if I accepted can you send me my login details ? thanks.

You created log in details when you made an a account with us. Just log in normally with Email and Password that you typed in.
If you have any more questions feel free to ask them. :)

New tool from Mgcash Team - URL Shrinker!

Ts6yOVc.png

New tool from Mgcash Team - URL Shrinker!
Hi guys,

Mgcash Team want to introduce you our new tool - URL Shrinker!

The N#1 Link Shortening Tool for Affiliates & Marketers. Monetize every single link you share. You can now monetize traffic coming from your website, blogs, social profiles, YouTube, Soundcloud, Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, printed flyer, emails, sms and more.

We will turn your links into earning ones by adding an ad layer. Unlike other link shortners - at Mgcash.com we do not pay our users a fixed CPM, rather - we provide our users with 90% Revenue Share split on their own traffic performance!

Share your links anywhere and get paid for every lead generated from your traffic.

More info : https://mgcash.com/url-shortener-link-monetization/

For any questions you may have, feel free to contact me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello guys! My name is Dario and I will be representing Mgcash on this forum as well. If you need anything, my contact details: Skype - dario.mgcashmedia ;
Email: dario[a]mgcash.com

Top 1 CPA network on the market. I earned over $20k with MGCash. I really love you guys. And AM Nem is the best manager on MGcash network. :)

Guys, If you are interested in a lot of high converting mobile PPI offers with higher payout rates + the best mobile lockers, do not hesitate to contact me. Here you can see our promo page for mobile content locking, however we are here since 2011 and we can help you to monetize ANY TRAFFIC.

zCe6SGC.png

Hey guys, we just got some new Pre Hosted Landing Pages that will boost your CR. You can check them out right here or for full preview just log on to your MGcash account, click on Marketing Tools and then just choose which one you want to use.

1) Mythical Jewels
Gsmc9j1.png

2) Sushi Slicer

fMglSyJ.png

3) Nibblers

y27TI9r.png

If you have any questions about how to set them up or with anything else, feel free to add me on skype. My skype is: nem.mgcash

Updated awesome tool from MGCash!

Hey guys, we have another update for you that looks HQ and will get you better CR for sure!
Updated Blur Lock on our content lockers. With Blur Lock we now get users 5 seconds to preview blurred Images, Texts or Videos that you try to promote but they can only see parts of it! Now users will know your content is HQ and you will have their trust that will bring more leads to your account.

To preview this updated tool, just go on Marketing Tools --> Content Lockers --> Create New Locker And select Blur Locker

There you can see all the options or you can check pictures bellow:
img

img

img

Example URL: http://mgcash.com/examples/blur.html

Enjoy and we hope you like them!
MGCash Team.

Hey guys we have new HQ link locker templates and PreHosted Landing Pages that you will like and some awesome US OFFERS. You can check them out on pictures bellow and contact me so we can set up your account!

New US offers with amazing EPC:

G9lXUMT.png

New Link Locker Template:

5RQJf8F.png

Instagram Premium

X8vS6n2.png

Minecraft Premium

TAnMeQ3.png

Movie Lockers

pjjmi5x.png

And we will add many more. From now on I am only Affiliate Manager at MGcash so if you some questions send them to me.

If you have any questions or want to join us feel free to contact me at:

Here is another feature from MGCash that only our network have.

708rlrZ.png

If you have any questions feel free to add me on skype or send me an email.
My skype is: nem.mgcash

New tool from MGCash Media!
SUPER URL

trTkEex.png

If you have any more questions, feel free to add me on skype or send me an email.
Email: nemanja@mgcash.com[/align][/size]

Hello guys there is one popular niche that is Pokemon GO.
And we at MGCash Media got Pre Hosted Landing for that game and we added offers for almost every country for that niche.
This is our Pre Hosted Landing that you can find on our site next to many more that we have.

6b06a1ae775e42fd86b181d56268d09c.png

Also all offers that we added for Pokemon GO are high paying offers and convert very well for this niche!
If you have any questions you can ask me what ever you want.

My skype is: nem.mgcash
My AIM is: nem.mgcash
Or you can simply send me message here or answer on the thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back