Status
Not open for further replies.

vgkumar

Hi!

Now a days, I am seeing this trend of having no keywords at all on many website. These website prefer getting ranking through quality content and limited usage of keywords. So, how much importance or relevance have remained for using this tag at all of if any?

Thank You.

Last edited by a moderator:
9 comments
as per my knowledge is still worth full for site's keyword's and Content make ur site rank up, keep update ur site content ..

so much broken english in this topic.

google has already announced long ago that they barely, if at all pay attention to meta tags due to blackhat SEO like meta keyword stuffing. other "popular" search engines still pay attention to meta tags though, couple years ago i heard yahoo definitely did, not sure if they still do or not though.

i wouldn't pay any attention to it at all. doubt meta tags have any authority in comparison to backlink building and quality content.

Yes meta keyword also plays a great role for site to know the search engine about the sites themes or products or services which the site is providing.

Yes meta keyword also plays a great role for site to know the search engine about the sites themes or products or services which the site is providing.

Google doesn't use META keywords.
Bing uses keywords but not for rankings but for finding spammers.
Yahoo dropped META keyword tags back in 2009.

They do not help whatsoever

Since everyone is moving away from META tags and keywords, yes, they are useless. And it's about time. Content should be king and it shouldn't be based around specific words because keywords were never meant to add to the content, but merely to draw attention to an article.

"Content is the king" I agree. Just make sure that when you create a content for your site make sure you make it for your readers and not for search engines.

You can also use curation softwares to create high quality curated contents, its free and you might want to check it out. It has a feature that you only need to drag and drop various contents to your wordpress editor and boom you already done making high quality contents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back