Megaupload Payment Info

Are u using Megaupload for uploading?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

warezboy

My uploader frnd, guys If u ever received payment from megaupload.Pls submit it here as a proof ? Because I m just tired of mailing them but they dont reply any of them.I know they are very old file:) hosting site but I just want to clear my confusion..

16 comments
if its taking longer then 1month then just leave it
coz they have some fraud detection shit that might
detected your account as fraud so no way you getting paid for it.

don't waste time waiting to make money with megaupload. they are shaving points like crazy. thousands of downloads and you get only 500 points. and whats with that 100mb limit per file for the reward program. now that RS is not so popular we gonna start seeing 8GB games on 80x100MB links. it's ridiculous

ummmmmm web your points only count if someone with an account downloaded the files duh
if someone who is not logged in to MU with either a premium or free account downloaded ur file, you wont get pts

ummmmmm web your points only count if someone with an account downloaded the files duh
if someone who is not logged in to MU with either a premium or free account downloaded ur file, you wont get pts
it isn't stated anywhere on there site. well if that's the case their reward program is even stupider.

they dont mention it but trust me thats how it works, they probably dont state it so they dont lose clients, it has been confirmed by big uploaders, you can test a file too if you want.

also remember

What is a qualifying download?

Up to one download per IP address per file per day will be counted. Downloads from certain countries or territories do not qualify. Click here for the current list of qualifying countries.

Only files up to 100 MB

Files larger than 100 MB do not qualify for the Rewards program.

Uploading warez for money is shady shit because when you do get ripped by a host you really can't defend yourself considering everything on your account that generated the points is pirated.
You aren't getting paid buddy ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back