Megaupload Liftime Platinum For Sale (personal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

traderbrad

I want to sell my personal megaupload premium account lifetime platinum meaning it never expires. I created this account from my reward points in 2008 when megaupload was in it's golden days and i managed around 2000 points a day.However their new rules well served as a suicide for me (one reward point per ip ,slower speeds e.t.c) that's why i am here.Here is the screen shot of that account

1232wu.jpg

here's the paypal info of the amount i recieved in dollars ;)

11paypalstatement.jpg

my paypal info is

brad.1024@yahoo.com

and the price for this account is 75$ although it's actual pricing is lot more than that 199$ ..
anyone interested add me at yahoo.com .i am ready to give all the necessary details.

WJ rockxxx :D

13 comments
wtf! you created account 2008-12-15 and you received 100USD from mu in the same day? and received 100K point in a same day by upload only 41files!!!!!

wtf! you created account 2008-12-15 and you received 100USD from mu in the same day? and received 100K point in a same day by upload only 41files!!!!!

man what are you talking about..I said a created this account on 2008 ...the screen shot is the today's screen shot...i removed the files long time ago...there's no point keeping them when your account is platinum lol

so you have uploaded a lot of file that you received 100K point at the first day and MU also sent you the money in the same day! Okay fine may be in past mu point rise like bacteria and MU employ worked faster than jet plane.

good luck selling your account. :)

any other moderator to have me verified please..can you link his/her profile
to the dude
may be there's a bug in that stats of megaupload.An other reason why i am withdrawing from megaupload.But i don't know why the paid me the money the same day ;)

No one even mod or admin can not verify you with these screenshots...lol coz your screenshot is saying everything... Good find "The Dude"

Best of Luck for selling this account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back