Status
Not open for further replies.

cuza

what should i do - i uploaded 250 movies @ MU thinking they reward -but its only for less than 100 MB file :'(

EDITED : but its only for less than 100 MB file

21 comments
even i am facing this issue....! points r not updating even though they r under 100 mb... :(

MU is SCAM... :P

MU isn't a scam calm your ass down it's been around longer then most filehosts you are using.

Just a tip if you are trying to make money off of MU don't try it will take you forever.
MU just like MF are for people who care to share not a get rich quick scheme

sometimes points may take weeks to allocate

even i am facing this issue....! points r not updating even though they r under 100 mb... :(

MU is SCAM... :P

Don't act like a dickhead.
They aren't scammers, I earned more than 140k points last 4 weeks and already receved 5 payments from them, they only counts one download by 1 IP a day.

I have received 3 payouts from them so far. They do update the points. Just not daily. So quit bitching. You don't expect them to update every single hour, do you?

Don't act like a dickhead.
They aren't scammers, I earned more than 140k points last 4 weeks and already receved 5 payments from them, they only counts one download by 1 IP a day.

lol!! i was jus kidding... :P dont u see the smiley ter??? :P

i knoe itz not scam wen its one of the primary hosts in katz :P

cuza we aren't off topic you have received your answer many times

you only receive points for files under 100mb, you will have to reupload the movies in split archives, you cant do it via filemanager.

points sometimes take weeks or maybe even months to allocate to your account

i received 12k downloads on one file and the points weren't allocated for a month and a half

points from megavideo take even longer sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back