MegaUpload Dangerous Secrets affect YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.
i guess u guys forget, HF was ordered to give info of top 100 affiliates. Did u see Mr-R-T(the top 10 affiliate of HF) in jail or something or so ? NO so ye that didnt happen yesterday & this wont happen today :P
Just to let you know,Mr-R-T has laptop and internet in jail ;).And many other guys that have ended up in jail.

will im only 1 min in but let me give you this example : people fart all the time right and release bad gases to the environment and pollut it and latley the is a law that protect the environment do you see the gov going going after people for farting ??? well no thats the case in mega its too damn big to go after everyone you usualy take out the owner and thats it everything else dies.

ELiAV.jpg

This is bullshit, it may affect people in the USA. Some of them. But here in NL you are allowed to download music for personal use.

Yeah, in Poland we have the same law, you can dl for personal use, but ACTA is knocking into our doors...

and this guy from video he says it metaphorically .... do you not understand that? :facepalm:

Last edited:
It's all an act, a good one at that.

I'm sure the "act like a huge jerk" routine is getting him lots of views and bringing in lots of money from YouTube's partner program!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back