MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Member,

Please note that PayPal having routine audit of our account which will cause delay in remaining payment for 7-10 days. We'll start a payroll again once PayPal complete its audit so please be patient. No need to worry, It just a routine check up.

Also please contact me via PM for your questions and queries. There is enough written on this thread so either you read them or contact me via PM for more details.

Hope you understand!

Thanks!

Hey Styla any new about payment

Has anyone gotten their payment yet? It's been a while :/

Edit - Nevermind, Styla said 7-10 days, it's only been 5 so I guess it hasn't really been a while yet. lol.

Hi Dear Members,

It still may can take several days to pay you. Please be patient as It is out of our hand to resolve the issue.

However, we are considering alternate payment method, could be AlertPay or WebMoney.

Thanks!

Hi Dear Members,

It still may can take several days to pay you. Please be patient as It is out of our hand to resolve the issue.

However, we are considering alternate payment method, could be AlertPay or WebMoney.

Thanks!

Thanks for keeping us informed, we'll be waiting!

Hi Dear Members,

Thanks!

Thanks....for info but styla please i have only use Paypal

if paypal issue not solve then i'll think to get payment via Webmoney

Last edited:
Hi Dear Members,

Thanks!

Please consider adding Liberty Reserve and Solidtrustpay

Hi Dear Members,

Thanks!

How about direct deposit?
Btw the unexpected end of archive problem seems to be solved.
Thanks for quick work :)

Update:
Nope, its not yet solved. I was wrong, it still happens sometime.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Styla
Hi Dear Members,

Thanks!

I have closed several accounts on multiple servers because of webmoney, you are asked to collect as much information as passport copy, proof of address, in addition to fees complicated applications, with a percentage rate from 3 to 5% THROUGH intermediaries . I do not trust, do not like, I'm trying to make me an account payza, but nothing better than paypal. As the problems continue, I leave the internet and post.

We expect prompt solution to the problem. I've been only the last 2 months megashare. thanks

Hello there,
I'm new here and wanted to ask
I sent a message to Megashare and don't get a reply
I have a monthly premium account .
Where can I see my account and how much Or when I get payment
Thank you in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back