MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
over 1 day, cant upload !
Reported, Will see a fix soon!
Is there a limit on uploading in a day?? Because the I have experienced that after uploading some files successfully I start getting Gateway time out error.

Today also I uploaded some files (5-6) successfully and now getting Gateway time out error.
No limit, its an error.
@Styla

Did you had a look at my download stats for the last month?
It was reported to payment department and they have checked it for sure. If nothing in your account then you got what you earned:)

Is there only two membership??
1.Unregistered free user and
2.Premium user.

No registered free user??
I can't registered as free user in here.

Any suggesion??

Sorry for bad english.

where can I put my payment account ?
do u accept webmoney ??

The email with which you register is you considered as your Paypal email ID. Currently only Paypal is available for payment.

Is there only two membership??
1.Unregistered free user and
2.Premium user.

No registered free user??
I can't registered as free user in here.

Any suggesion??

Sorry for bad english.

Free registrations are now closed. If you want to be an affiliate then you need to buy a premium account.

Hi Styla,

I'm finding a true unlimited storage provider to backup my files from RapidShare.
Even files are not sharing to anyone (all files are inactived), those files won't be deleted.
Do you offer this feature for premium users? or how many terabytes you can tolerate?
For example, 10TB, 15TB, 20TB, ...
I know you advertized unlimited storage for premium users, but I want to know the real upper bound.
Many file hosts have some hidden restrictions, so I need to know it first.

Thanks.

Downloads not starting after clicking download button. Receiving complaints.

Gateway Timeout now knocking my head off.

Last edited:
Hi Styla,

I'm finding a true unlimited storage provider to backup my files from RapidShare.
Even files are not sharing to anyone (all files are inactived), those files won't be deleted.
Do you offer this feature for premium users? or how many terabytes you can tolerate?
For example, 10TB, 15TB, 20TB, ...
I know you advertized unlimited storage for premium users, but I want to know the real upper bound.
Many file hosts have some hidden restrictions, so I need to know it first.

Thanks.

Which host are you talking about?

@foxman

Of course, I'm talking about MegaShare because this is MegaShare's thread.
Do they offer TRUE unlimited storage (files never expired) to premium users?

@foxman

Thank you.

Do you mean files stored in a premium account will be deleted after xx days of inactivity, unlike RapidShare and Hotfile?

No matter whether you have 100, 1000 MB files hosted,
and even if the files have active downloads,
A portion of the files will be deleted by the "bug monthly" :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back