MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can I know what the profit i generate and where i can put my payment method and what's the filesize download for free user

Last edited:
Yacinegta..profit are calculated in the end of each month(30 days)...Earning depends on our generated traffic...Western countries traffic pays more good.
As far I know,Download are not capped with file size...Free user can download any size of file.
Payment are made only through Paypal & sent to the e-mail id which we used to register in MS.

As I mentioned above you got paid for around 8000 downloads in Jan as well, few hundreds up and down doesn't make difference.

Best!

Anyways.. May be I was wrong or I may have developed a short term memory loss problem.. Lets concentrate on future :)

Btw Styla I am missing Hitman.. What is he doing? How is he?

Anyways.. May be I was wrong or I may have developed a short term memory loss problem.. Lets concentrate on future :)

Btw Styla I am missing Hitman.. What is he doing? How is he?
He is well and good, I have handed over my account to him over there and he will taking care of it;)
Style, Why Don't You Added Alertpay???
Don't know the exact reason but I have forwarded this suggestion to our directors several times. May be some kind of problem at their end.

Best!

Don't know the exact reason but I have forwarded this suggestion to our directors several times. May be some kind of problem at their end.Best!

megashare would better with alertpay , because paypal has cash-out limitation.
many users has the same problem. i hope that you can change it soon.
many filehosters had and still have and new ones adding alertpay,too
please add alertpay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back