MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here :(
Tomorrow is Sunday so expect on Monday now.

Got the payment but the rate is toooooo low... rate is just around 1.5 USD.. I didn't expected that at all.

Is it just a part payment because I just can't believe it :(

Last edited:
Got the payment but the rate is toooooo low... rate is just around 1.5 USD.. I didn't expected that at all.

Is it just a part payment because I just can't believe it :(
My rate was more than $ 3.50!

and the traffic is not European!

There has to be something wrong with my account. I never had such a low rate. I always had a rate of around 4-7 even when there was a downtime in the market. I would like Styla to please check my account :(

Still no payment hope both will get their payment today or tomorrow?????????/
Both have been paid please confirm!!!
There has to be something wrong with my account. I never had such a low rate. I always had a rate of around 4-7 even when there was a downtime in the market. I would like Styla to please check my account :(
I think your rate is fine but you are mistaken in UDs. You have been paid for total 7817 downloads. Is that correct?

Definitely not correct. As far as I remember I started with around 360,000 UDs and as of 1st Feb it was around 390,000.

Last edited:
Definitely not correct. As far as I remember I started with around 360,000 UDs and as of 1st Feb it was around 390,000.
Ok, lets check again!
I cant see your affiliate program on your website .. ?
We have currently disabled our free affiliate program, you have to buy premium in order to use our program.
yeh styla both got their payment thanks................

MS is the best and Best for ever....<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Congrats!

Best wishes.

I have premium account but i can't see the affiliate page and my dashboard to see when my account will expired
please give me direct link

if i reached the minimum payout
Hi popular101,

and will you still pay for next month?
We check each and every account for payments. If you didn't got paid then you haven't reached minimum.:)

and yes we'll pay for every month unless you see any notice from us.
Cannot sign up now? :(
You can't sign up for free affiliate account, you have to buy premium now.
What's the status?
Hi Sam,

We have rechecked your account. You have been paid for 7817 downloads and that is correct figure.
I have premium account but i can't see the affiliate page and my dashboard to see when my account will expired
please give me direct link
Hi,

In our premium account, you can't view your stats. You have to continue in this way, at the end of the month we'll calculate your earnings and send it to you.

Let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks!

Hi Sam,

We have rechecked your account. You have been paid for 7817 downloads and that is correct figure.

How is this possible? I can't believe this :O

I mean 30K can be 20K but 7K!!! Even if I say that suppose I don't remember the correct figure and as of 1st Feb I had around 390,000 UD. So I minus 8K from it so the starting UD come to 382,000 but I am 100% sure that instead "8" there was a "6" in that starting downloads.

Don't know where is the mistake? Can you please. tell me what was my Unique downloads on 1st Dec 2011 and on 1st Jan 2012 and probably 1st Feb 2012 as well if possible. This is important for my calculation because I wasn't uploading for around 5 months in between and then I started uploading back in December and in Jan I got payment for Nov. & Dec. mixed.

Confusions all over....:facepalm:

hey styla one of my friend have 1 year old MS account can he use it and get payment?????

he is able to see downloads ???????

How is this possible? I can't believe this :O

I mean 30K can be 20K but 7K!!! Even if I say that suppose I don't remember the correct figure and as of 1st Feb I had around 390,000 UD. So I minus 8K from it so the starting UD come to 382,000 but I am 100% sure that instead "8" there was a "6" in that starting downloads.

Don't know where is the mistake? Can you please. tell me what was my Unique downloads on 1st Dec 2011 and on 1st Jan 2012 and probably 1st Feb 2012 as well if possible. This is important for my calculation because I wasn't uploading for around 5 months in between and then I started uploading back in December and in Jan I got payment for Nov. & Dec. mixed.

Confusions all over....:facepalm:
You might be mistaken, your last month downloads was also around 8000. We have double checked your account so there is no chance of mistake. Take a breath and concentrate on current week:)
hey styla one of my friend have 1 year old MS account can he use it and get payment?????

he is able to see downloads ???????
Yes if he is able to login then he can use it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back