MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Styla

everytime as i asked you as example do you will add alertpay in your program
you always treat wj users/affiliates good and nice and always replied to my messages nice, i thank you for that and your affiliates was always happy with your service

but this time i'm not asking you for alertpay ,
this time i want to ask you, do megashare will continue or have the same problems at the moment like those who already closed their affilate programs ?
because i see megashare is in the u.s.
i hope you give a honest answer and i hope that megashare continue with new servers outside the u.s.

So they are gone too..damn.
I guess people who told us that for a few months everything will go upside down knew what they where talking..

You have to Sam. It's not only you who is affected. There's nothing that can be done. Just suck it up and move on. I'm sure you have a stable job right?

All thanks to US government who loves controlling the world.

Ofcourse, i send you a pm with the same problem but i'm still wating since 1 week or more.
I have already informed tech about this problem and I am sure they will fix it soon if not already did.
I hope we get payed by megashare this time!
Yes I am sure you do!
around passed 14 hours, but didn't receive email, pls help ?
Please wait till I get update.
how to rename files name? and how to remote upload from other filehost???
Rename currently not available, about remote upload, kennt or some one else may can help you better as I think they used it in past.
hey, do you pay out with alertpay?
Not Supported yet:)
You have to Sam. It's not only you who is affected..
Yah include myself too!8-)

BTW what happened to your job sam, I think you were working some where offline?

P.S. All existing affiliates please continue till further notice, you'll get paid!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back