MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When will resolve the problem that appears when you upload files larger than 200 mb.

I've been 10 days since I registered in megashare and I could not upload anything. X-(

@Deimom

In the past 12 hrs I have been able to upload files > 300 MB w/o encountering any type of error.
I just hope that this remains permanent.

When will resolve the problem that appears when you upload files larger than 200 mb.

I've been 10 days since I registered in megashare and I could not upload anything. X-(
There is a problem some times and we are trying to fix it on permanent basis but Its strange that you could not upload anything for 10 days?
It's slow everynight. It's a PITA and to be honest it's not worth bothering with. All they are interested in is getting your money.
Its not slow everynight:) We provide fastest download speed until now

There was an option for creating a memorable or custom link on the homepage which is now no more. I think it was know as MegaLink, was it?

Edit:
Hey it is known MegaLink but it is still there. Adblock blocked it. Is it an ad??

@asskickacr Thanks

Hello! I have a friend who has registered with the same email from your Paypal account, then you have to do anything to collect it?
Send him the payment to the mail address with which you registered it?
Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back