Other MegaRDP.EU Xeon W3520, 24GB RAM,1 Gbps Unmetered BW,Starting 18$/Mo(EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I lost about $500, lol lol lol lol
sory for this but this is just lol lol lol lol
500$ in 2 day and you cant buy new RDP for 25$
dont working -500$
you buy new one -25$ +475$, you see why i dont believe you....

and for leech009 do some thing plizzz, you are nice guy and i wont stay with you but if you dont resolve problem today i will need to go :(

Who asked you to believe me !! I said I lost $500 in 6 days starting the Wednesday I took the RDP, and I was making about $220 a day and I dropped to $130, plus the las 2 days I only made $106 the whole 2 days, so falling from about $1200 to $700, and I took a VPS for $85 already yesterday.
And it is no big problem if I take a dedicated server. With this RDP all I did is try and see the quality of serveice, I was with OVH, and it was really expensive, especially paying in Euro. If the company I contracted a VPS with is good enough I will move to a dedicated server, as simple as that.
My BIG mistake was to not try the RDP while still having some days left with OVH, that way if something went wrong i will have access to my files, but no, I took the RDP AFTER my plan with OVH expired, and to make it worse I should have known from the first day that it will not be as good as I was used to with OVH.
That's what happens when you try to save some money, you lose more than what you thought you'd save.

Anyway vulkan12, you believe me or not, that's up to you, I make that much money and you have no business in that, and you not believing (or believing) won't change a thing for me.

Everyone now has till: 16:00 (CET) (2nd December 2011)

Make Your Backups Now!

Guys its down due to rapidspeeds Gone and I ordered some servers by tonight and next servers would be brand new sorry for that delay its not only you we are all RDP Providers are suffering here we have also lost lots of Money but we are still patient so i reuquest you to be Patient with us untill we can manage some alternatives it would be not long though!

@Chugi:- Thank you mate im still struggling for some better providers who can provide better services i dont want to waste money now to get in hurry and buy some Refurbished servers im loyal to my customers as i promise to provide quality service

I have full faith in you bro & i will wait for it to get fixed !! Cheers!!

MegaRDP
dwarf.gif

I am not blaming leech009 or anything, but I found out that RDP's in general are not that great idea if they are shared, you can always count on abusers to mess things up, you can't install all the prgrams you need, you can't encode, you can't download or upload more than a certain number of files or torrents, yuo can't know when the next reboot will be as sometimes it comes just when you have put a list of files to upload or download and then you went to sleep or whatever and many other things...

So I took a VPS for $12/month, it has 100 Gb and it is run on Linux Ubuntu, I can install or reinstall many versions of linux distrubutions. I will be using it as a seedbox to raise my rate in the private trackers, and some other needs for my future projects.

I will also take a dedicated server from Leaseweb for about $73/month (it can decrease by 5, 10, 15, 20 or 30% depending on the lencth of subscription) with 2x250 Gb a 100 Mbps uplink and Windows Server 2008, I can install and remove what I want, I can encode, I can seed as much as I want, I can download as much as I want... in short I will be free end no abusers will slow down the server or whatever.

Thanks leech009 for your service, too bad Rapidspeeds is gone, also you should rent your servers directly from the first provider it would be better and more reliable in the future, Leaseweb and OVH seem to be good ones.

tigrelider:- im scanning hard drives rite now and my main concern from now to mange some new servers because this server will be shutdown in 24 Hours so i cant pay full attention to this server at the moment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back