MegaBitShare.com - Advanced PPS (90% Sales / 50% Rebills)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think You changed only PPS,
this things meaning that you can not survive in affiliate world.
because only few people use MB, who buy your premium?
If I buy premium, I will buy Ryushare.
because a lots of site use Ryushare.
after you close PPD, many people stop to use.....

Its ok, many affiliate site of PPD gone.
but I can say

ONLY PPS NEED HUGE SAHRE

i made my request today and the min. payout guys, is real 1$,
when will I receive the payment MBS Aff1?

Last edited:
@edward1945 -- Thanks for your concern. I need to bring it to your notice that we are currently having good sales. Some of the uploaders are easily making 1-2sales a day with us because of the best payment methods we have for customers. You do not have to believe my words, test us with some of your good files before moving completely.

i made my request today and the min. payout guys, is real 1$,
when will I receive the payment MBS Aff1?

@MBS Aff1.
Wait !!! Payment receive " Today " (Wednesday 18 sep 2013)

All payments are being make now.

MBS Aff1

Really i received it, i think you are right to change and give us a chance to continue with your hosting, but you have to change the first post and comunicate the new plans MBS on news page or on email way to all user;
i will take my time to think about your new host plans.
regards.

You changed something in HTML source and my bot could not get links. Whatever, I fixed it, but please don't make it too often.

OK. It won't happen again.

i cant request payout. minimum still $20

Please send PM with username, we can pay you

MBS Aff1

Really i received it, i think you are right to change and give us a chance to continue with your hosting, but you have to change the first post and comunicate the new plans MBS on news page or on email way to all user;
i will take my time to think about your new host plans.
regards.

Thanks for your consideration. We have changed the first post on WJ long back. Regarding the website page and email notification, we shall do it now. I believe you can get good sales from PayPal and credit card as payment options to customers.

@User WJ o71622 independent

We have huge payments to process. Some of them have been sent. Rest will be completed tomorrow. Your patience is appreciated.

MBS Aff1

Please could you put a banner script of your host for affiliate and account premium?
Regards.

The banners are ready and will be added tomorrow.. :)

Last edited:
The Payout will be held on the following Wednesday. We respect the hard work and time you have put-in for our website. The minimum payout will be reduced to $1 on Tuesday so that you may request all your hard-earned money. Otherwise feel free to migrate to PPS plans anytime as we provide the best plan compared to our competitors.

​Let's hope so

Last edited:
As before - he promised and not made.
Wrote, that we receive payment in the wednesday - we all have not received.
And again only promises...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back