MegaBitShare.com - Advanced PPS (90% Sales / 50% Rebills)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MBS

When download for free will be fixed?
Speed ​​jumps ~ 20 kb/s.
Only sometimes speed is 64 kb/s max :wacko:

Last edited:
@MBS

When download for free will be fixed?
Speed ​​jumps ~ 20 kb/s.
Only sometimes speed is 64 kb/s max :wacko:

Tested the download speed, I get consistent 60-70KBps speed for free users. We have decreased the speed priority for free users and hence you may experience some fluctuations.

@jamesrocky @jhon10 @julio0155 @capnamhip

I shall update you all regarding the stats in the next few hours. Please bear with us a little longer.

Young host, but good for uploaders... The 'young' word is important, but I'm going to think about migration from RG to MBS. Is there really unlimited space (I mean I'm going to upload 15-20 TB)? Do you really pay weekly (like RG - always)?

Thanks a lot for considering us. We offer truly unlimited space. PM sent explaining all your queries. Let me know if you have any further questions. Pleasure to have you with us. :)

We like to see some banners for promotion and make all files Premium with 1 click.

Affiliate Banners are ready. We are working on Premium banners. It will all be added in the next 2days. The above mentioned feature (all files Premium with 1 click) will be added tomorrow.

Why you guys such this counted??
2489 / $3.362
What is going on?
Group C is 1000=$5 right?
It is totally strange counted.

Seems they've changed their rate once again. Or they are cheatting us ?

Look at this:

2013-09-13 1995 / $4.491
2013-09-14 1563 / $3.82

I am sure 2 things:

1. 80% my traffic comes from Japan (Group C, at least 5$/1000Dls)
2. 100% my file size is over 100Mb

Could you explain, MGB?

I'll willing to give you everything you want.

Last edited:
Dear WJ Uploaders (PPD),

We have decided to close Pay Per Download (PPD) and MIX (Mixed 50% PPD + 25% Sales) affiliate plan by the end of Sunday 15th Sept. We tried our best to convert the traffic into sales but in vein. After checking the stats we found that the Premium sales that we are currently getting is from PPS affiliates ONLY. Compared to the expenses that we incurred in the form of server resource consumption like bandwidth, storage and the affiliates Payout, the returns or revenue was almost negligible.

The Payout will be held on the following Wednesday. We respect the hard work and time you have put-in for our website. The minimum payout will be reduced to $1 on Tuesday so that you may request all your hard-earned money. Otherwise feel free to migrate to PPS plans anytime as we provide the best plan compared to our competitors.

I hope you all will take it in a good manner. Please make a note that we can ONLY pay you when we get paid.

Last edited:
Dear WJ Uploaders (PPD),

We have decided to close Pay Per Download (PPD) and MIX affliliate plan by the end of Sunday 15th Sept. We tried our best to convert the traffic into sales but in vein. After checking the stats we found that the Premium sales that we are currently getting is from PPS affiliates ONLY. Compared to the expenses that we incurred in the form of server resource consumption like bandwidth, storage and the affiliates Payout, the returns or revenue was almost negligible.

The Payout will be held on the following Wednesday. We respect the hard work and time you have put-in for our website. The minimum payout will be reduced to $1 on Tuesday so that you may request all your hard-earned money. Otherwise feel free to migrate to PPS plans anytime as we provide the best plan compared to our competitors.

I hope you all will take it in a good manner. Please make a note that we can ONLY pay you when we get paid.

90% Sales ?

Dear WJ Uploaders (PPD),

We have decided to close Pay Per Download (PPD) and MIX affliliate plan by the end of Sunday 15th Sept. We tried our best to convert the traffic into sales but in vein. After checking the stats we found that the Premium sales that we are currently getting is from PPS affiliates ONLY. Compared to the expenses that we incurred in the form of server resource consumption like bandwidth, storage and the affiliates Payout, the returns or revenue was almost negligible.

90% Sales ?

All sales plan including PPS 90% is available. PPD plan and MIX (50%PPD + 25%sales) will be stopped.

Dear WJ Uploaders (PPD),

We have decided to close Pay Per Download (PPD) and MIX (Mixed 50% PPD + 25% Sales) affiliate plan by the end of Sunday 15th Sept. We tried our best to convert the traffic into sales but in vein. After checking the stats we found that the Premium sales that we are currently getting is from PPS affiliates ONLY. Compared to the expenses that we incurred in the form of server resource consumption like bandwidth, storage and the affiliates Payout, the returns or revenue was almost negligible.

Need from you leave.

Last edited:
Sounds like this file host failed to set a real business plan before they launched.

Its never a good idea to simply launch a service, set up an affiliate/advertisement system, and then just "wing it" once you go live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back