MegaBitShare.com - Advanced PPS (90% Sales / 50% Rebills)

Status
Not open for further replies.
download speed is slow again on premium 30 to 50kbs

@mbsaff1 whats happening

dont care bout payment make that your last payment due to speed problems

The issue is not yet solved. As told earlier in my comment, speed decreases during peak hours. I'm still waiting for a response mail from Leaseweb (Datacenter). An engineer is looking into the issue now. Thanks lot for your patience.

waitting payment
2013-08-24$x.xxPENDING

You will be paid by today. Chillax :)

My account is still pending too,but I don't worry,not a big ammount.

I hope you'll solve the DL speed issue soon as you promised,because I get a lot of complaining mails from my users!I'm patient as I told before,but the users don't.
Waiting for issue solving!

Thanks!

then you should change cause you paying them so why would they care as long they get there money

My account is still pending too,but I don't worry,not a big ammount.

I hope you'll solve the DL speed issue soon as you promised,because I get a lot of complaining mails from my users!I'm patient as I told before,but the users don't.
Waiting for issue solving!

Thanks!

download speed is slow again on premium 30 to 50kbs

@mbsaff1 whats happening

The issue is completely from the datacenter side. They are taking very long to respond via mail. I'm gonna call their manager today and make sure they rectify the issue ASAP..

still pending payment...me was 25 request,it is too late?

Payment was made only to the elite?

theres no elite members, mine is still pending..
Payments were supposed to be on sundays

There were plenty of small amounts (around $5) requested which is very tedious and time consuming. I think we need to increase the minimum payout. However all the payments have been sent.

Some of them have requested on Sunday. Hence we need to process their payment in the next payout. Thanks.

look I was in the next payout,but something need ask can I request again when have payment pending?

Sorry but I couldn't get you. Can you please be more specific ?

i requested on Sat 24th and still pending

PM me the username. I shall send you the screenshot of the request date and time. Please do not wait till the end of the day. Request payout in the early hours of Saturday. Thanks.

Last edited:
I mean I was on 25th sunday request payment but today didn't receive yet,so just I saw u say who request on 25th sunday will be process this week sunday,but if I want request again payment,should be need to wait that last pending payout complete?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back