MegaBitShare.com - Advanced PPS (90% Sales / 50% Rebills)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you give to all premium and big rates from where increase your buget? :))

All Respected Hosts don;t atract uploaders with premium accounts and in 1-2 weeks down :) because you can't earn nothing with your aggresive promoting plan .

In 1-2 weeks i am sure , you decrease rates or you can't pay on time because you can not cover expenses :)

I see here only small uploaders request you permium acc why don't req trusted uploaders ? :)

Last edited:
if you give to all premium and big rates from where increase your buget? :))

All Respected Hosts don;t atract uploaders with premium accounts and in 1-2 weeks down :) because you can't earn nothing with your aggresive promoting plan .

In 1-2 weeks i am sure , you decrease rates or you can't pay on time because you can not cover expenses :)

I see here only small uploaders request you permium acc why don't req trusted uploaders ? :)

I appreciate your concern towards our service. As previously told our rates won't be changing because everything is going as per our expectations. Our First payout is tomorrow and you would be happy to know that this weeks premium sales + ad revenue gives us a bit more revenue than the uploaders earning. We just need to take care of our server expenses which is easy :)

Regarding Free Premium giveaway, this is just a limited time offer. We DON'T REGRET any of our actions :)

please upgrade my account to premium
username : odem

I have just joined the site : HeRokaNe

Pls upgrade my account to premium

UPGRADED to PREMIUM..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back