MegaBitShare.com - Advanced PPS (90% Sales / 50% Rebills)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I joined few days ago.Everything is OK,up and downloads are works fine.I hope the site will be stable as now,and the rates are stay! :)

Cheers

MegaBitShare reserves the right to change or modify the affilate plan if necessary.
Affilate plan change can be done once in 7 days

that explains it

$ Will be reduced by half

This file reached max downloads limit

for unregistered users after ~200 file downloads, this turns downloaders away, they ask for reuploads and whatnot. I see no reason for this to be active, please disable the DL limit.

Also, please make the file links contain the filename when I export DL links.

To other affiliates, has anyone got any sales yet??

I joined few days ago.Everything is OK,up and downloads are works fine.I hope the site will be stable as now,and the rates are stay! :)

Cheers

Thanks lot for confirming here :)

plz add a credit card processor accepting payments for paypal is bad it be limited soon

We have already applied for credit card from our bank. It will be delivered soon (check first post).

MegaBitShare reserves the right to change or modify the affilate plan if necessary.
Affilate plan change can be done once in 7 days

that explains it

$ Will be reduced by half

As told PREVIOUSLY, we won't be changing the rates coz everything is going as per our business plan and we don't need to.

ofcourse they can change it anytime if they see lack of sales they will

You got a point. If we experience lack of sales (in future) then we need to think about getting some and modify certain features respectively.

Hello!
Please upgrate my account javbb to premium for me, thanks you very much

Your account has been UPGRADED

This file reached max downloads limit

for unregistered users after ~200 file downloads, this turns downloaders away, they ask for reuploads and whatnot. I see no reason for this to be active, please disable the DL limit.

Also, please make the file links contain the filename when I export DL links.

To other affiliates, has anyone got any sales yet??

Download limit has been uplifted :)

no reply my pm n my reply here
simply say yes or no its not difficult to say

I get "n" number of PM. Sometimes we think to consider it later and forget. Sorry about that, please let me know your Username. I think I've deleted your PM with username. Awaiting your Response. :)

Hello!
Download error
[h=1]Software error:[/h]HTML::Template::param() : attempt to set parameter 'plans' with an array ref - parameter is not a TMPL_LOOP! at Modules/Session.pm line 3
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (root@localhost), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

USERNAME kingraj

THNX

Account UPGRADED

Really good upload speed, Fast Support and the new FTP service which was missing is added. Thank You!

Thanks lot for your review :)

Hi,plz check pm

Account Upgraded to PREMIUM as per your request

Hello!
Download error
Software error:

HTML::Template::Param() : attempt to set parameter 'plans' with an array ref - parameter is not a TMPL_LOOP! at Modules/Session.pm line 3
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (root@localhost), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Thanks for reporting. The Issue has been FIXED. Please check.

PLZ add links with filename

PLZ add links with filename

+

Ok fine. We will make the changes to show filename.

Thanks for the free premium!

Pleasure :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back