Do you like the new MEGA.co.nz introduced by Kim Dotcom?

• Yes

Votes: 181 43.9%
  • No

Votes: 239 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing gonna change,They don't have afff program-me,Premium membership charge is too high,Monthly bandwidth capped.Limited storage.

Yeah this gonna change the filesharing world...

on 19/1/12 they closed old mega with no aff system at all do u know what happened then

6 of the biggest affiliate file host ever to be either closed affiliate or the entire site since then every thing changed till now

also 2 of the biggest free sharing sites rapidshare and mediafire couldn't handle the traffic that was directed to them so rapidshare limited down speed and removed resume ability then changed it's rules to this stupid daily limit thing media fire was bad became worst

so if there gone changed the world of sharing there coming back will :)

Because mega with their restrictions won't get very far and little space restrictions of lowering and raising also

Kim Dotcom: New Mega Site Is Legal, Not Revenge For Megaupload Saga

Kim Dotcom: New Mega Site Is Legal, Not Revenge For Megaupload Saga​

MXPMv9i.jpg

Kim Dotcom, founder of outlawed file-sharing website Megaupload, said his new "cyberlocker" was not revenge on U.S. authorities who planned a raid on his home, closed Megaupload and charged him with online piracy for which he faces jail if found guilty.

Dotcom said his new offering, Mega.co.nz, which will launch on Sunday even as he and three colleagues await extradition from New Zealand to the United States, complied with the law and warned that attempts to take it down would be futile.​

More at: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/19/kim-dotcom-new-mega-site_n_2511783.html

Stop copying and pasting all these new threads about Mega. This has nothing new that can't be added to the existing. If your creating a new thread you've wrote yourself then fine.

Been trying to register an account there for the last
35 minutes slow as a wet week. Must be overload on
server or he is being hacked already

I managed to register but now when i try to login i cant nothing is happening also i cant register new account at the moment , so far for me this is a big fail.
Anyone with the info about maximum file size for upload 1 gigabyte or 2 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back